of April 9, 2021 No. 138
About creation of the Center of the transfer of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of effective regulation of translation activities, the organization and ensuring high-quality translation of official and other documents, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Create the Center of the transfer of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Approve Regulations on the Center of the transfer of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Center) according to appendix 1.
3. Establish the number of staff of the Center in number of 7 established posts, without junior service personnel.
4. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About payment terms of work of the workers who are not belonging to the category of the government employees and occupied in public institutions including the organizations subordinated to state bodies of the executive authority" of April 6, 2015 No. 197 the following changes:
- in the paragraph the second Item 1 of figure "23-4" to replace with figures "23-5";
- add with appendix 23-5 in edition according to appendix 2 to this resolution.
5. To Administration of the President and the Governments of the Kyrgyz Republic to find the respective room for permanent placement of the Center.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Chief of staff of the Government - the minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 9, 2021 No. 138
1. This Provision determines procedure for activities of the Center of the transfer of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Center).
2. The center is the legal entity acting in form of business of organization, based on the right of operational management. The center shall ensure safety of the state-owned property transferred to operational management.
3. Founder of the Center is the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic. The center is accountable to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Coordination of activities of the Center is performed by Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The center in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
5. The center has official stamp with the name in the state and official languages, stamps, forms of the established sample and other means of visual individualization.
6. The center has the main and current assets, separate balance, settlement accounts in system of Treasury of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. For accomplishment of the functions and realization of the rights the Center interacts with state bodies and local government bodies, and also other legal entities and physical persons.
8. The center has the right to make transactions on its own behalf, to receive and perform the property and non-property rights, and also obligations, to appear in court as the claimant or the defendant according to the civil legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
9. The center will independently organize and performs activities within the powers established by this Provision and other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10. The staff of the Center is not the government civil servants.
11. Full trade name of the Center:
- in state language: "Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Okmotunun Kotormo to borbor";
- in official language: "Center of the transfer of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic".
12. Legal address of the Center: 720040, Kyrgyz Republic, city of Bishkek, Ulitsa Razzakova, 59.
13. The purpose of the Center is ensuring centralized transfer of official and other documents (scientific, technical, medical, legal, economic and other texts, including information (texts of labels, marking, nomenclature lists of goods, instructions for their use, technical data sheet) about goods (works, services) into state (Kyrgyz), official (Russian) languages.
14. Tasks of the Center are:
1) the organization of the translation of drafts of the international treaties and other documents which arrived from legal entities and physical persons from official language on state language and from state language on official language;
2) coordination of activities of state bodies of the executive authority for implementation of the translation of scientific, technical, medical, legal, economic, advertizing texts (sign, announcements, price lists and other types of evident information), and also other texts, including information (texts of labels, marking, nomenclature lists of goods, instructions for their use, technical data sheet) about goods (works, services), into state (Kyrgyz), official (Russian) languages.
15. The center has the following powers:
1) for the purpose of competent ownership of state language, the correct conducting translation work will organize preparation of the corresponding literature and dictionaries, makes recommendations about training of specialists in the field of the translation, develops training programs;
2) will be organized by transfer process according to appeals of state-financed organizations and organizations of various forms of business, carries out expertize of the translated materials;
3) keeps the database of the translators working in the Kyrgyz Republic and abroad and also performs cooperation with the relevant organizations and the organizations abroad;
4) is provided by application of achievements of science and technology taking into account the advanced international practice;
5) will organize translation work in close cooperation with the professional translators and the organizations specializing in direct transfer;
6) is provided by effective use, the credits, grants and other financial resources allocated to the Center;
7) will organize research and development of scientific, practical ways and methods of improvement and promoting of state language;
8) constitutes printed and audiovisual materials, computer programs and other sources of information on clerical work, studying of state language and to training in translation work;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.