of April 12, 2021 No. PP-5071
About additional measures for development of public-private partnership in the sphere of preschool education
For the purpose of acceleration of creation of the non-state preschool educational organizations in the form of public-private partnership, and also expansion of scope preschool education by broader attraction of private sector to this sphere:
1. Take into consideration that in 2018-2019 for creation of the non-state preschool educational organizations signed 1 412 agreements on public-private partnership, from them:
under 1 097 agreements soft credits, 74 agreements are allocated - terminated;
under 241 agreements till today in communication by lack of financial sources the credits are not allocated.
2. Approve the offer of the Ministry of preschool education and the Ministry of Finance on step-by-step allocation of borrowing facilities on signed in 2018-2019 and remained not financed till today 241 agreements on public-private partnership.
Determine sources of financing of these credits:
concerning agreements under which construction works are begun, - preferential borrowed funds in equivalent 10, 9 million US dollars raised from the Saudi fund of development and also own means of commercial banks;
concerning agreements under which construction works are not begun, - the funds of external borrowings in the amount of 70 million US dollars raised on the specified purposes in the second half of 2021 according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 6, 2020 No. PP-4883.
3. Determine that:
the credits for financing of 241 signed agreements on public-private partnership are allocated for the term of 7 years, including 2-year grace period;
the credits at the expense of means of the Saudi fund of development and external borrowings are allocated on the tiered interest rates specified in the subitem "b" of Item 3 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 30, 2020 to No. PP-4581;
the credits at the expense of means of commercial banks are allocated on market interest rates;
the part of loan interest rate exceeding the tiered interest rates specified in the subitem "b" of Item 3 of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 30, 2020 No. PP-4581, but no more interest rate of 24,5 of percent is compensated by the State fund of support of business activity;
the credits are financed by commercial banks after full implementation (acquisition) by the private partner by own means of necessary works (goods) provided in agreements on public-private partnership;
1 percent from paid by the private partner of loan interest rate allocated at the expense of means of the Saudi fund of development and external borrowings remains in commercial bank, other part is transferred in the income of the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. To the ministry of preschool education (A. V. Shin):
in three-week time - to study real condition, including amount of the performed construction works under 241 signed and not financed agreement on public-private partnership and to constitute their rating;
in a month - on the basis of the rating created in accordance with the established procedure to constitute and submit for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers the list of projects with indication of sources of their financing.
5. To the Ministry of Finance (Zh. I. Abruyev) to allocate if necessary to the State fund of support of business activity additional resources at the expense of additional sources of the republican budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
6. To the ministry of preschool education (A. V. Shin):
together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade (L. Sh. Kudratov) - to accelerate works on attraction of financial resources of external borrowings in the amount of 70 million US dollars on financing of agreements on public-private partnership according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan from November, 2020 No. PP-4883;
on the basis of the analysis of number of the acting preschool educational organizations, number and the level of scope of children of preschool age by each region, concepts of justice and transparency to select the new projects planned to realization at the expense of these means and also to sign agreements on their realization.
7. To national news agency of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan and the Agency of information and mass communications to organize the publication of Articles, holding briefings and press conferences, preparation of thematic telecasts on illumination of essence and content, and also practical value of this resolution.
8. Make changes and additions to some resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
9. To the ministry of preschool education (A. V. Shin) together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
10. Assign to the minister of preschool education A. V. Shin and the Minister of Finance T. A. Ishmetov the personal responsibility for the organization of effective fulfillment of this resolution.
Quarterly discussion of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. A. Musayev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 12, 2021 No. PP-5071
1. In appendix No. 1 to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 5, 2018 No. PP-3651 "About measures for further stimulation and development of system of preschool education":
a) state Item 5 in the following edition:
"Selection of the private partner is performed according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About public-private partnership";
b) state Item 27 in the following edition:
"The ministry within three calendar days after approval of the concept of the project of public-private partnership and agreement signature in official procedure represents in triplicate the concept of the project, the estimative project documentation and copies of the agreement in electronic and paper type to the Agency of development of public-private partnership under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan for entering into the register of projects of PPP";
c) Item 36 in paragraph three before the words "receive on quarterly basis" to add with the words "together with the Agency of development of public-private partnership under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
d) add Item 103 with the paragraph third the following content:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.