of July 3, 2006 years No. 283
About Public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector"
According to Article 58 of the Civil code of the Republic of Tajikistan and for the purpose of ensuring effective use of the raised credit and grant funds for development of electric utility sector, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Transform Center for project implementation "Rehabilitation of the energy sector of the Republic of Tajikistan" to Public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector".
2. Approve the enclosed Charter of Public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector".
3. Determine that content of Public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector" will be performed at the expense of own means of Open joint-stock holding company of "Barka Tochik".
4. To public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector" in coordination with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to develop and approve structure, the staff list and expense budget on content of the Center.
5. Place Public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector" in Open joint-stock holding company of "Barka Tochik".
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 3, 2006, No. 283
1. Public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector" (further - the Center) is independent, specialized structure which functions under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and exercises coordination and project management, financed by own and raised by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan credit and grant funds of the international financial institutions.
2. The center performs the activities according to the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, other regulatory legal acts, the signed international agreements, and also this Charter.
3. The center is legal entity, non-profit organization, according to the legislation having property, separate balance, accounts in local and foreign currencies in organizations of banks, has the seal, stamps and forms with the name.
4. The center enables the activities during preparation and projects implementation in electric utility sector.
5. The executive agency on the specified project is the Open joint-stock holding company of "Barka Tochik", (further the Executive Agency).
6. Name of the Center:
In Tajik complete: Davlatiya Muassisa "Markazi of idoraa of loikhakhoa of bakhsha power industry"
Reduced: MD "MILBE"
In Russian complete: Public institution "Project management center of electric utility sector"
Reduced: GU "TsUPES"
In English complete: State establishment "Rgoject Management Unit for Electro — Energy Sector" reduced: SE "PMU for electro - energy sector"
8. Main objectives of activities of the Center are:
- preparation of necessary documentation, including the feasibility statement and creation of conditions for projects implementation;
- ensuring target and effective use of the grants and loans attracted by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan for projects implementation;
9. The main objects of activity of the Center are:
- implementation of coordination and providing working conditions of the international and national experts-consultants in preparation and projects implementation;
- organization of sales activity of projects with the Executive Agency, ministries and departments, regional authorities and other organizations;
- implementation of monitoring and control, behind quality of the performed works on realization of components of projects by contractors and subcontractors;
- implementation of foreign economic activity and the international backgrounds directed to accomplishment of various tasks on projects implementation;
- other activities which are not forbidden by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan necessary for the decision of the tasks assigned to the Center;
10. The center has the right:
- in the procedure established by the law to perform ownership use and the order of property, belonging to it as complete operational management;
- sign agreements, contracts on equipment procurements approving them with the executive agency, international financial institutions, to make other legal acts;
- open accounts in local and foreign currencies in organizations of banks of the republic;
- provide monitoring and assessment of work progress;
- make other actions which are not contradicting the purposes of the Center and the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
11. The center shall:
- provide safe working conditions and bear in accordance with the established procedure damage liability, caused to health and working ability of the workers;
- perform operational and financial accounting of financial and economic activities, to keep statistical and accounting documentation.
12. The center has in ownership the building, constructions, the equipment, stock which are necessary for ensuring the activities provided by this Charter;
13. Property of the Center will be formed for the account:
- the financial and material contributions made by the Executive Agency;
- other funds allocated state and international financial institutions for projects implementation, which are not forbidden by the current legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Financial resources of the Center shall be used in accordance with the terms, provided in credit and grant agreements.
14. Management official of the Center is the Chief executive. The chief executive is appointed to position and dismissed by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
15. Is within the competence of the Chief executive of the Center:
- organization of the common directorship of all activities of the Center;
- representation of interests of the Center in the state, non-governmental and international organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.