It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 22, 2021
of December 31, 2020 No. 846
About modification of the Procedure for the direction by monitoring bodies of tax notifications decisions to taxpayers
According to the subitem of 1 Item 30, the subitem 2 Items 31, Item 32, the subitem 6 of Item 155 of the Section I of the Law of Ukraine of January 16, 2020 No. 466 "About introduction of amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine concerning enhancement of administration of taxes, elimination of technical and logical not coordinations in the tax legislation", Article 35-1, Item 56.3 of Article 56, Item 57.3 of Article 57, Article 58, Item 120-1.1 of Article 120-1, Item 56 of subsection 10 of the Section XX of the Tax code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services", the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 17, 2018 No. 55 "Some questions of documentation of management activity", the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 375, ORDER:
1. Bring in the Procedure for the direction monitoring bodies of tax notifications decisions to taxpayers approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of December 28, 2015 No. 1204, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on January 22, 2016 for No. 124/28254 (in edition of the order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of July 21, 2017 No. 658), changes, having been reworded as follows it which is applied.
2. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to department of tax policy:
submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
4. I reserve control of execution of this order and I assign to the Chairman of the State Tax Administration of Ukraine Lyubchenko A. N. and on the Chairman of the State Customs Service of Ukraine.
It is approved:
Chairman of the State Customs Service of Ukraine
The chairman of the board of entrepreneurs under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Chairman of the State Tax Administration of Ukraine
First Deputy Minister of digital transformation of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of December 28, 2015 , No. 1204
(in edition of the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of December 31, 2020 No. 846)
Procedure for the direction monitoring bodies of tax notifications decisions to taxpayers
I. General provisions
1. This Procedure is developed according to the Tax code of Ukraine (further - the Code), the Customs code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About application of registrars of settlement transactions in the field of trade, public catering and services", the laws concerning foreign economic activity and other legal acts according to which monitoring bodies are granted the right to determine the amounts tax and monetary commitments, to reduce (to increase) the amounts of the tax liabilities and/or the tax credit and/or budget compensation of the value added tax and/or to reduce negative value of the taxation object the income tax or negative value of tax amount by value added, to apply the financial (penalties) sanctions (penalties) for violation of requirements of the legislation provided by the law concerning the public customs affairs, tax and other legislation, control for which observance is imposed on monitoring bodies.
2. This Procedure determines form and procedure for the direction (delivery) of tax notifications decisions by monitoring bodies to taxpayers.
II. Procedure for creation of tax notifications decisions by monitoring bodies
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.