of March 23, 2021 No. 109
About introduction of temporary ban on export (export) of scrap and waste of ferrous metals from the Kyrgyz Republic out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union
According to article 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Establish temporary ban, for a period of six months, on export (export) from the Kyrgyz Republic out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union of scrap and waste of ferrous metals, ingots of ferrous metals for melting (7204 CN FEA EEU classified by code) entered after three days from the effective date of this resolution.
2. To the Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, no later than three days from the effective date of this resolution, in accordance with the established procedure to notify Committee on protective measures of the World Trade Organization and the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of the temporary ban specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
3. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, no later than three days from the effective date of this resolution, in accordance with the established procedure to notify Executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States on introduction of the temporary ban specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
4. To the State Customs Service under the Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Border service of the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures directed to suppression of illegal commodity exportation, specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.