It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On May 6, 2006 No. 1573
Approved by Republican council on coordination of activities of monitoring bodies of March 11, 2006 No. 06-01-01
1. Republican council on coordination of activities of monitoring bodies (further - Council), the territorial commissions of Council for the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent (further - the regional commissions), on areas and the cities (further - the district commissions), monitoring bodies and their territorial subdivisions under the organization of checks of activities of subjects of entrepreneurship are guided by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the state control of activities of business entities", "About guarantees of freedom of business activity", presidential decrees of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 8, 1996 No. UP-1503 "About Streamlining of Checks and Enhancement of Coordination of Activities of Monitoring Bodies", of November 19, 1998 No. UP-2114 "About Streamlining of the Organization of Checks of Business Entities", of June 14, 2005 No. UP-3619 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of System of Legal Protection of Subjects of Entrepreneurship", of October 5, 2005 No. UP-3665 "About Measures for Further Reducing and Enhancement of System of Checks of Subjects of Entrepreneurship" and other acts of the legislation concerning streamlining of checks of activities of business entities, and also this Provision.
2. This Provision regulates procedure for coordination of checks of activities of subjects of entrepreneurship - the legal entities who are carried out by monitoring bodies.
This Provision does not extend to the checks of activities of subjects of entrepreneurship provided by the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan", "About banks and banking activity", "About execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies" and credit agreements.
3. Decisions on conducting checks of activities of subjects of entrepreneurship, postponement of their carrying out, connection to them of monitoring bodies and on other questions connected with implementation of checks and their coordination are drawn up in the form of the decision or the letter signed respectively by the chairman of the board (his deputies) or within the powers provided by this Provision, heads of the regional and district commissions.
4. Terms of conducting checks of activities of subjects of entrepreneurship by monitoring bodies shall not exceed 30 calendar days. In exceptional cases according to the decision of Council this term can be prolonged no more than for 30 days, except checks of small business entities.
The term of conducting the planned inspections which are not connected with financial and economic activities constitutes 10 calendar days.
Change of terms of conducting checks in the presence of the corresponding reasons (absence of heads, chief accountants of subjects of entrepreneurship, other reasonable reasons) is allowed according to the decision of Council, and transfer for later term of scheduled inspections because of impossibility of their carrying out or participation in them of territorial subdivisions of separate monitoring bodies - according to the decision of the regional commissions.
5. The heads, ranking officers dealing with issues of coordination of checks bear the personal responsibility for confidentiality of information containing in the prepared scheduled plans of checks, and use of the developed information is exclusive in the office purposes.
6. The employees of other divisions of these monitoring bodies having the admission to checks of activities of subjects of entrepreneurship based on the special decision (order) of the head of higher division of the relevant monitoring body on the matter can be connected to check of activities of the subject of entrepreneurship permited in accordance with the established procedure by Council or the regional commission to structural divisions of monitoring bodies.
To the checks of activities of subjects of entrepreneurship permitted in accordance with the established procedure by one monitoring body, other monitoring bodies can be connected in the presence of the stipulated by the legislation bases for carrying out unscheduled inspection, agrees to the application submitted by them, according to the decision of Council.
Monitoring bodies have the right to transfer to the subordinate territorial subdivisions implementation of checks of the subjects of entrepreneurship permitted by decisions of Council or its territorial subdivisions.
Checks of the markets, the malls adjoining to them places of temporary storage of vehicles, and also the subjects of entrepreneurship performing activities in their territory are carried out only by bodies of the State Tax Service within powers, stipulated by the legislation.
Scheduled inspections of financial and economic activities of subjects of entrepreneurship cover only the period, subsequent to the last scheduled inspection.
Conducting checks on questions which were checked earlier is forbidden.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.