of August 19, 1992 No. 455
About additional measures for social protection of lower-income strata in connection with privatization of housing
For the purpose of ensuring the social protection of lower-income strata connected with privatization of housing in the conditions of transition to the market relations:
1. Transfer gratuitously to the personal (equity) property of citizens of the apartment (room) and certain houses in which they live (are registered in the place of permanent residence), irrespective of departmental accessory of this housing;
- to families of the died military personnel;
- to the families having disabled people from among soldiers internationalists;
- to the families having disabled people of 1 group on sight;
- to the large families having 7 and more children aged up to 18 years;
- to children - the orphans adopted and taken on guardianship;
- to the families which lost the supporter with three and more disabled family members;
- to disabled people of I and II groups unemployed;
- to families in which there are faces repressed in the 30-50th years and rehabilitated now;
- to families which members took part in mitigation of consequences of the Chernobyl accident.
2. To the Cabinet of Ministers in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two weeks to accept the resolution providing implementation of this decree.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.