of October 8, 1999 No. 107
About informatization and electronic control
Accepted by General Court of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on September 30, 1999
The preamble voided according to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 22.07.2016 No. 130
1. Operation of this Law extends to the relations arising when implementing by legal entities and physical persons irrespective of patterns of ownership of actions in the field of informatization namely:
- forming and use of information resources on the basis of creation, search, collection, accumulating, processing, transfer, distribution and provision of documentary information;
- creation, implementation and use of processing systems and information transfers, bases and databanks, means of information technologies;
- to information protection and the rights of the subjects participating in information processes using means of information technologies;
- management and regulation of information processes, realization of state policy in the field of informatization and electronic control.
2. Operation of this Law does not extend to the information systems intended for processing of the data and information carried by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic to the state secrets, the relations arising with undocumented information and also on the relations regulated by regulations of the author's and patent law, the laws in the field of mass media.
3. Legal entities and physical persons of other states perform the rights provided by this Law and obligations in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on an equal basis with the organizations and citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic if other is not established by the international treaty which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The relations which are not settled by this Law are regulated by other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic which are not contradicting it.
1. This Law governs the main legal, economic and organizational relations necessary for development of process of informatization and electronic control in the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The purpose of this Law is creating favorable conditions for ensuring creation and functioning of electronic control, satisfaction of information needs of citizens, organizations, the organizations and state bodies on the basis of forming in the Kyrgyz Republic of modern information infrastructure, its integration into the international information networks and systems.
3. Tasks of this Law are creation of conditions for increase in efficiency and openness of activities of all state bodies and local government bodies, protection of legitimate interests and the rights of the state, legal entities and physical persons when implementing activities for creation, accumulating, storage, transfer and distribution of information means of modern information technologies.
In this Law the following concepts are used:
information - the information about persons, objects, objects, facts, events, the phenomena and processes irrespective of form of their representation;
information technology - set of computer aids and telecommunications, software and methods of their use for search, processing, storage, transfer and receipt of information;
information infrastructure (informatization infrastructure) set of information centers, bases and databanks, communication systems and data transmission, other structures which provide functioning of information network of the state;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.