of October 5, 2020 No. UP-6079
About approval of Strategy "Digital Uzbekistan-2030" and measures for its effective realization
In the republic complex measures for active development of digital economy, and also widespread introduction of modern information and communication technologies in all industries and spheres, first of all, in public administration, education, health care and agricultural industry are implemented.
In particular, realization over 220 priority projects providing enhancement of system of the electronic government, further development of the domestic market of software products and information technologies, the organization in all regions of the republic of IT parks, providing this sphere with qualified personnel is begun.
Besides, the comprehensive program "Digital Tashkent" providing start of the geoportal integrated with more than 40 information systems, creation of management information system public transport and utility infrastructure, digitalization of the social sphere with the subsequent distribution of this experience on other regions is implemented.
For the purpose of the accelerated development of the digital industry in the republic, increases in competitiveness of national economy, and also ensuring realization of the tasks determined in the State program by strategy implementation of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 in "Year of development of science, education and digital economy":
1. Approve Strategy "Digital Uzbekistan - 2030", developed by the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications with the assistance of the interested ministries and departments, representatives of business community and scientific community, and also foreign experts according to appendix No. 1*.
programs of digital transformation of regions in 2020 - 2022 according to appendices No. No. 2 - 14 *;
programs of digital transformation of industries in 2020 - 2022 according to appendices No. No. 15 - 21*.
At the same time, within digital transformation of regions and industries in 2020 - 2022 it is provided:
increase from 78 to 95 percent of level of connection of settlements to the Internet, including due to increase up to 2,5 of million ports of broadband access, laying of 20 thousand kilometers of fiber-optic communication lines and development of networks of mobile communication;
implementation over 400 information systems, electronic services and other software products in different spheres of social and economic development of regions;
the organization of training of 587 thousand people in bases of computer programming, including by attraction of 500 thousand young people within the One Million Programmers project;
implementation over 280 information systems and software products on automation of management processes, production and logistics at the companies of real production sector;
fixing in regions of the corresponding higher educational institutions for increase in digital literacy and skills of hokim, the staff of state bodies and the organizations, training in their information technologies and to information security, and also training in information technologies of 12 thousand their workers.
2. Approve the offer of the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas on implementation of the "road maps" providing projects of digital transformation of 29 model areas (cities) in 2020 and until the end of the I quarter 2021 according to appendices No. No. 2a - 14a, 2b - 14b, and also 2v, 8v and 12v*.
3. Form the Coordination commission on strategy implementation "Digital Uzbekistan - 2030" (further - the Coordination commission) in structure according to appendix No. 22 *, having determined it the main objectives:
ensuring realization in full state bodies and the organizations, executive bodies on places of the projects and measures provided in Strategy, programs of digital transformation of regions and industries, "road maps" and also system control of their timely accomplishment;
monthly hearing of reports of heads of state bodies and organizations on implementation of the planned projects and measures for development of digital economy and the electronic government with consideration of question of their responsibility;
taking measures for further enhancement of rendering electronic state services, optimizations of functional processes and procedures in activities of state bodies and organizations on the basis of permanent monitoring;
consideration and decision making about implementation of new projects in the field of digital economy, and also introduction, if necessary, changes and amendments in programs of digital transformation of regions and industries, "road maps" on the basis of the prepared and coordinated project documentation.
4. The coordination commission (A. Aripov) together with the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and hokimama of areas in week time to create the regional working groups on practical implementation of "road maps" of digital transformation in 29 model areas (cities), having provided:
fixing of responsible heads of the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications, its subordinated organizations and territorial administrations to the respective areas (cities);
carrying out by the working groups each ten days of efficiency evaluation of projects implementation, the accepted "road maps" of digital transformation, and also practical value of the events held on places provided in;
the organization of training and advanced training of responsible heads of state bodies and the organizations, and also executive bodies on places based on specialized highest educational institutions and the centers of training in digital technologies.
5. To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications together with the Ministry of preschool education, the Ministry of national education and the Ministry of Health to take measures for completion until the end of 2020 digitalizations of organizations of preschool education, health care and comprehensive schools, having provided creation of IT infrastructure, equipment by the computer equipment, and also to organize implementation of information systems and training of their ranking officers in 13 model areas (appendices No. No. 2a - 14a *).
Determine that digitalization of data of organizations is made at the expense of own means of the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications and its subordinated organizations, missing part - at the expense of additional sources of local budgets.
6. Determine that diplomatic representations of the Republic of Uzbekistan in foreign countries give full practical assistance to the regions and industries fixed according to appendix No. 23 * in transfer of advanced technologies and IT decisions, involvement of leading companies for joint projects implementation in the field of digital economy.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.