of March 5, 2021 No. 37
About the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova and regulation of required reserves
Based on Item a) parts (1) article 27 of the Law No. 548/1995 on National Bank of Moldova (pereopublikovan: Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2015, Art. No. 297-300, 544, with subsequent changes) and according to the Strategy of monetary management of National Bank of Moldova for the medium-term period approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 303 of December 27 2012, considering the Report of risk assessment of variation from the forecast of inflation, March, 2021, the Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Keep the basic rate applied on the main short-term transactions of monetary management at the current level in the amount of % per annum 2,65.
2. Keep the following interest rates:
a) on the credits overnight in the amount of % per annum 5,15;
b) on deposits overnight in the amount of % per annum 0,15.
3. Reduce the regulation of required reserves applied to the raised funds in Moldovan lei and inconvertible currency by percent point 2,0 since the period of application of required reserves in Moldovan lei on March 16, 2021 - on April 15, 2021 and to establish in the amount of 30,0 of % of calculation base.
4. Keep the regulation of required reserves applied to the raised funds in freely convertible currency at the current 30,0 level of % of calculation base.
5. From the date of entry into force of Item 3 of this resolution to declare invalid Item 3 of the Resolution of Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova No. 183 of 6.08.2020 about the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova and regulation of required reserves (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2020, No. 205-211 the Art. 726).
6. This resolution becomes effective from the date of acceptance, except for Item 3, which becomes effective on March 16, 2021.
7. Publish this resolution in Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova.
Chairman of Executive committee
Octavian to Armash
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.