of March 1, 2021 No. 164
Some questions of the direction of means of the government budget for allowance payment on unemployment
According to Item 24 of article 14 of the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2021", for the purpose of implementation of the actions connected with prevention of distribution in the territory of Ukraine of sharp respiratory disease of COVID-19, of SARS-CoV-2, caused by coronavirus and fight against its consequences, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that the means received to special fund of the government budget at the expense of the sources determined by Item 9 of article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2021" go in 2021 in the amount of 700000 thousand hryvnias to the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry for payment of obligatory national social insurance by Fund to case of unemployment of unemployment benefit by establishment to the Ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry of special fund of the government budget of amount of expenses of consumption for the new budget program by balance of special fund which is considered behind the Ministry of social policy as of January 1, 2021.
2. Approve the Procedure for use of the funds of the government budget allocated for allowance payment on unemployment which is applied.
To the ministry of development of economy, trade and agricultural industry - coordination of the direction of budgetary funds, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, with Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget;
To the Ministry of Finance - after the specified coordination opening of the new budget program and modification of list of the government budget.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 1, 2021 , No. 164
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of means of the government budget by the "Payment of Obligatory National Social Insurance of Ukraine by Fund on Case of Unemployment of Unemployment Benefit" program (further - budgetary funds) for provision of unemployment benefit.
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge of the budget program is the Ministry of Economics.
3. Budgetary funds are allocated to Fund of obligatory national social insurance for unemployment case (further - Fund) on irretrievable basis and used only for allowance payment on unemployment according to the Law of Ukraine "About obligatory national social insurance on unemployment case".
4. The state jobcenter based on the applications for the need for funds for allowance payment received from regional jobcenters for unemployment of Ministry of Economics directs idea of money transfer to Fund for allowance payment for unemployment in the form approved by Ministry of Economics.
5. Transfer of budgetary funds is performed by Ministry of Economics into account 3554 "Accounts of the state trust funds" opened in Treasury for servicing of fund for subsequent their direction to regional jobcenters for allowance payment for unemployment within the allocated Ministries of Economics of budgetary appropriations.
6. Unused budgetary funds for the end of budget period the Fund returns Ministry of Economics for their subsequent direction in the government budget.
7. The opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and transaction connected with use of budgetary funds are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
8. Reflection in primary both financial accounting of information on carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds, and the received (created) assets is performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
9. Creation and submission of financial and budget reports about use of budgetary funds, and also control of their target and effective expenditure are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
10. The fund represents monthly to the 5th of the next period of Ministry of Economics information on use of budgetary funds.
11. The Ministry of Economics monthly informs Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine concerning the budget, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and the Ministry of Finance on use of budgetary funds by Fund.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.