of March 5, 2021 No. 74
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for reclamation of documents through diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of rendering assistance to the citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic staying outside the Kyrgyz Republic in reclamation of necessary documents, and also ensuring transfer of the state services to digital format, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the measures following from this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 5, 2021 No. 74
1. This Instruction determines procedure for reclamation of documents by the applicants who are outside the Kyrgyz Republic through diplomatic representations and consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic from state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The concepts applied in this Instruction:
the automated information system (further - AIS) - set of the software and hardware intended for automation of the activities connected with storage, transfer and information processing about the state service rendered by means of this system;
the automated information system "Reclamation" - set of the software and hardware intended for automation of the activities connected with storage, transfer and information processing about reclamation and/or confirmation of authenticity of the documents issued by authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic by provision of the reference of diplomatic representation or consular establishment of the Kyrgyz Republic;
the applicant - the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, the foreign citizen, the stateless person, the guardian/custodian, the legal representative;
reclamation of documents - the action of the consular official directed to receipt of documents (references, data, information, duplicates of documents) in state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic based on the official address of the applicant;
consular service - structural division of authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of foreign affairs;
the consular official - the official of diplomatic representation or consular establishment of the Kyrgyz Republic to whom accomplishment of consular functions is entrusted in this quality;
private office - the Section of the official website of authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of foreign affairs which allows the subject of personal data to send the request signed by the digital signature (further - the EDS), on reclamation of documents to trace information on the status of processing of request, to receive the reference in electronic form;
the reference of diplomatic representation or consular establishment of the Kyrgyz Republic - the document containing the description and confirmation of the dispositive and biographic facts received from authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic, certified by seal and the signature of the consular official or the digital signature in case of execution of the document in electronic form;
the subject of personal data (further - the subject) - physical person to which the relevant personal data belong;
authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic - holders (owners) of the massif of personal data to which powers are assigned to determine the purposes, categories of personal data and to control collection, storage, processing and use of personal data according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of information of personal nature.
3. Interaction on reclamation of documents between diplomatic representations or consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic and authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic is performed by means of system of interdepartmental electronic interaction (further - SMEV) Tunduk if other is not provided by this Instruction.
The consular service performs the common directorship and coordination of consular officials within AIS "Reclamation".
The consular service will independently request from documents based on requests of the foreign diplomatic representations and consular establishments accredited in the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The report on the references issued by diplomatic representations or consular establishments of the Kyrgyz Republic is created in AIS "Reclamation" in the form approved by consular service.
- the statement in form according to appendix to this Instruction including the consent to processing, transfer and storage of personal data;
- identity documents of the applicant (national passport of the citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, identity document of the citizen of foreign state or stateless person).
In addition to the above-stated documents the following documents are submitted:
1) in case of reclamation of data on authenticity of the required document:
- the copy of the document which authenticity needs to be confirmed;
2) in case of the address of the legal representative of person concerning which documents will be required:
- notarially certified power of attorney recognized by the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure;
3) in case of the address of the guardian/custodian of person concerning which documents will be requested:
- the judgment about appointment of person as the guardian/custodian or other document issued by competent authorities of foreign states;
4) in case of the address of the legal representative of person which did not reach 18-year age concerning which documents will be requested:
- the certificate of birth of person which did not reach 18-year age concerning which documents will be requested;
5) other documents which are the basis for reclamation of documents depending on requirements of authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Each reclamation of the document requires the separate statement with application of documents, stipulated in Item the 5th to this Instruction.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.