of March 2, 2021 No. 77
About activities of customs authorities
For the purpose of enhancement of activities in the field of customs affairs:
1. Determine that customs payments, penalty fee concerning goods for private use is paid in Belarusian rubles. Payment by physical persons - nonresidents of customs payments, penalty fee concerning goods for private use in the case determined in part two of this Item is allowed in foreign currency.
In case of absence in the place of making of customs transactions located at the check point through Frontier of the Republic of Belarus, bank, non-bank credit and financial organization customs payments, penalty fee concerning goods for private use can be paid by cash directly to the authorized officer of customs authority. The cash accepted by the authorized officer no later than three working days from the date of their obtaining is given in bank for transfer on the current (settlement) bank account of customs and transfer in the republican budget.
2. Make changes to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 21, 2008 No. 228 "About some questions of customs authorities" (appendix).
3. In six-months time to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus reduction of regulatory legal acts in compliance with this Decree and to take other measures for its realization.
Items 1 and 2 - in six months after official publication of this Decree;
other provisions of this Decree - after its official publication.
President of the Republic of Belarus
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of March 2, 2021 No. 77
1. To exclude the paragraph of the sixth from Item 2.
2. State Item 3 in the following edition:
"3. Determine that:
signs of distinction of officials of customs authorities are narukavny signs, stripes, emblems, stripes, edgings, embroidery, cockardes, buttons which description is established by the State Customs Committee;
regulations of supply with objects of dress code and distinction signs on personal ranks of officials of customs authorities are established by the State Customs Committee in coordination with the Ministry of Finance.".
3. To be reworded as follows the regulations on the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Decree it (is applied).
4. In Regulations on the procedure and conditions of service in customs authorities approved by the Decree:
add Item 7 with words ", and also office counter";
add the Provision with Item of 101 following contents:
"101. The chief of customs and his first deputy, deputies, the chief of customs post and its deputies, the head of department of customs have the right to free medical attendance in the organizations of health care of law-enforcement bodies.
Medical attendance of the officials specified in part one of this Item in the organizations of health care of law-enforcement bodies is performed according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation for the staff of law-enforcement bodies.";
add Item 12 with words ", and professional psychological selection according to the procedure, established by the State Customs Committee (further - the State Customs Committee)";
add Item 13 with part of the following content:
"Positions of the pedagogical workers belonging to the faculty of organization of education "The state institute of advanced training and retraining of personnel of customs authorities of the Republic of Belarus" which gives the personal ranks can be replaced on tender. The list of such positions, and also procedure for carrying out tender are determined by the State Customs Committee.";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.