Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On January 29, 2021 No. 50
of January 28, 2021 No. 5
About grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on support and development of business activity of women for 2021-2025
According to article 13 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. From 2021 to 2025 to found 80 grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan annually in the amount of 2 500 000 (two million five hundred thousand) somoni for support and development of business activity of women, including:
- 20 grants in the amount of 40 000 (forty thousand) somoni;
- 20 grants in the amount of 35 000 (thirty five thousand) somoni;
- 20 grants in the amount of 30 000 (thirty thousand) somoni;
- 20 grants in the amount of 20 000 (twenty thousand) somoni.
2. Approve Rules of allocation of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on support and development of business activity of women for 2021-2025 it (is applied).
3. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan financing of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan within the means provided in the budget of 2021 and to provide necessary means in the republican budget for 2022-2025.
4. To committee on cases of women and family under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan to take necessary measures for implementation of this resolution and to annually submit the report in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 28, 2021 No. 5
1. Rules of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on support and development of business activity of women for 2021-2025 (further - Rules) are developed for the purpose of support of business activity, increase in activity of women in the economic sector and establish procedure for creation of the commission and its power, allocation of grants, procedure for acceptance and consideration of requests, terms and control over implementation of grant projects.
2. Main objective of allocation of grants of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan on support and development of business activity of women for 2021-2025 (further - Grants) is creation of conditions for realization of the rights and economic opportunities of women and ensuring their equal participation in public life, increase in their competitiveness in the labor market, support and development of business activity of women.
3. Grants are allocated to women - entrepreneurs whose introduced drafts meet the requirements of these rules and development of national workmanship, scope by employment and training and to professions of women and girls are aimed at the development of business activity of women, creation of new workplaces, providing their competitiveness in the labor market.
4. Grants promote development of system of innovative entrepreneurship and the beginning of entrepreneurship (startups).
5. For the purpose of realization of activities for grant support, under Committee on cases of women and family under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - Committee) the decision of board of Committee creates the grant commission on support and development of business activity of women for 2021-2025 (further - the Grant commission).
6. The grant commission is created from among representatives of the Ministries of Justice, finance, economic development and trade, agricultural industry, the State committee on investments and management of state-owned property, Committee on local development, the Tax Committee and the state financial control and fight against corruption Agency. The grant commission can involve independent experts in the activities.
7. The chairman of Committee directs activities of the Grant commission.
8. The grant commission is created for one year.
9. Activities of the Grant commission are regulated according to these rules.
10. The grant commission has the following powers:
- considers the projects provided on tender;
- allocates quotas according to social and economic to provision of regions;
- by consideration of grant projects provides priorities to the provided projects of women from vulnerable segments of the population, women with limited opportunities or aimed at employment of such women, the women beginning business activity (startups), and also innovative and to projects on development of national crafts;
- determines winners of tender;
- in cases of refusal of the entrepreneur of grant, determines issue of the grant amount to other applicant.
11. Grants are allocated with the grant commission on the basis of tender.
12. Only 80 (eighty) grant projects according to real expense budget and the planned works are financed.
13. Between Committee and the entrepreneur whose project is acknowledged at tender by the winner, the bilateral agreement on implementation of the grant project in which the rights and obligations of the Parties and financing terms of the project are determined is signed.
14. The entrepreneurs who received grants only in 5 years have the right to participate in tender on receipt of grant.
15. The procedure for execution of requests and the list of documents is determined according to appendix. The request and the list of documents are represented only in state language. Necessary information for participation in tender extends Committee in mass media after creation of the Grant commission.
16. Order taking for participation in tender begins after the announcement in mass media.
17. Requests for participation in tender are accepted within one month.
18. The submitted requests are accepted by the secretary of the Grant commission.
19. The secretary of the Grant commission submits the Grant commission bids. The grant commission according to these rules considers requests within two months.
20. Requests which are not drawn up according to these rules are not considered by the Grant commission.
21. The necessary documents and grant projects of entrepreneurs provided on tender do not return.
22. The grant amount do not provide payment of construction (except for greenhouses), repair of rooms, the salary and tax payment.
23. The entrepreneur who provided the project shall be registered in the place of project implementation as the permanent resident at least two years.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.