of March 1, 2021 No. 66
About introduction of temporary ban on export (export) of oil and oil products from the Kyrgyz Republic out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union
For the purpose of non-admission of critical shortcoming in the domestic market of oil and oil products, according to articles 46 and 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Establish temporary ban on export (export) from the Kyrgyz Republic out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union before saturation of the domestic market or forming of the total markets of oil and oil products of the Eurasian Economic Union:
- road transport of the oil (classified by code of 2709 CN FEA EEU) and the oil products (classified by code of 2710 CN FEA EEU), except for the fuel oil (classified by code of 2710 CN FEA EEU);
- railway transport of the oil (classified by code of 2709 CN FEA EEU).
2. Requirements, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, do not extend to the oil products which are exported about the territories of the Kyrgyz Republic physical persons for private use which are in the fuel tanks of the vehicle established according to requirements of the Technical regulation of the Customs union about safety of wheel vehicles (TR CU 018/2011), and also in separate reservoir in amount no more than 20 liters.
3. To the Ministry of Economics and finance of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure to notify Committee on protective measures of the World Trade Organization and the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of the temporary ban specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure to notify Executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States on introduction of the temporary ban specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
5. To the State Customs Service under the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Border service of the State committee of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures directed to suppression of illegal commodity exportation, specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.