of February 24, 2021 No. PP-5006
About additional measures for enhancement of system of use and protection of lands of agricultural purpose
For the purpose of ensuring stability of the relations connected with farmlands, cardinal enhancement of system of the state monitoring, use and protection of farmlands and widespread introduction of information and communication technologies to this sphere:
1. Take into consideration that based on the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 7, 2020 No. UP-6061 "About Measures for Cardinal Enhancement of System of Accounting of the Earth and the State Inventories":
a) The Ministry of Agriculture in the course of implementation of effective state supervision in the field of the organization of use and protection of lands of agricultural purpose will organize works on:
to monitoring of farmlands and cultures;
to placement of crops;
to ensuring protection of farmlands;
to determination of normative cost and qualitative indexes of farmlands;
to appraisal of quality and increase in fertility of soils, carrying out researches in spheres of soil science and geobotany;
b) The agency according to the inventory under the State Tax Committee (further - the Agency according to the inventory) in the field of the state registration of the rights to the parcels of land and maintaining the state inventories:
reveals cases of non-realization of the state registration of the rights, on all types of the illegal parcels of land, irrespective of category of lands, and also buildings and constructions;
reveals unauthorized capture of the parcels of land and unauthorized construction of buildings on these parcels of land;
takes measures for non-admission of unauthorized change of borders of the parcels of land;
provides control of observance of procedure for maintaining the state inventories.
2. For the purpose of further strengthening of the state control of protection of farmlands in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in structure of the Ministry of Agriculture:
a) due to reducing position of the deputy minister on development of information technologies and communications concerning digitalization of the agrarian sphere and 16 established posts of central office subordinated to it:
enter position of the deputy minister responsible for questions of the accelerated digitalization of the agrarian sphere, implementation into spheres of agricultural industry and food security of modern information technologies and software products;
create Management on development of digital technologies in the agrarian sphere and Management on development of geoinformation technologies;
At the same time to assign to the deputy minister responsible for questions of the accelerated digitalization of the agrarian sphere, implementation to spheres of agricultural industry and food security of modern information systems and software products, implementation of coordination of activities of Public institution "Center of digitalization of agricultural industry" under the Ministry of Agriculture;
b) since March 1, 2021 to create Management of the state control of protection of farmlands and its territorial departments which are directly subordinated to the ministry due to reducing 110 established posts of Inspectorate for control of agro-industrial complex under the Cabinet of Ministers exercising control of use of lands of agricultural purpose;
c) enter additional established posts by fund of development of agricultural industry and food supply, extrabudgetary funds, means of the international financial institutions and grants of the foreign organizations for the purpose of land management, monitoring of lands, holding actions for placement of cultures and to monitoring of crops on lands of agricultural purpose according to the procedure, established by the legislation;
d) create Management of internal audit and komplayens-control, numbering 8 established posts, based on Public institution "Service of monitoring" under the ministry and Services of internal control of central office of the ministry.
3. Transfer since March 1, 2021 to system of the Ministry of Agriculture established posts and material and technical resources of the State scientific design institute of Uzdaverloyikh (further - Institute) the Agencies according to the inventory and its territorial subdivisions, and also the buildings and constructions consisting on balance of territorial subdivisions of Institute.
At the same time, till January 1, 2023:
The institute gratuitously uses part of the building of the Agency according to the inventory, at the address: city of Tashkent, Chilanzarsky district, Ulitsa Chuponota, quarter of "C";
territorial administrations and the organizations of the Agency for the inventory gratuitously use part of the buildings belonging to territorial departments of Institute.
organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture according to appendix No. 1;
structure of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, standard structure of Deraptments of Agriculture of areas according to appendices No. No. 3 and 4;
the extreme number of employees of territorial subdivisions of the Ministry of Agriculture according to appendix No. 5;
standard structure and extreme number of managerial personnel of departments of agricultural industry of districts (city of Kuvasaya) according to appendices No. No. of 6-6.
5. Determine additional sources of forming of fund of development of agricultural industry and food supply under the Ministry of Agriculture:
50 percent of the penalties collected based on the cases on administrative offenses considered by the state inspectors on protection of farmlands of the Ministry of Agriculture;
5 percent of the amount added for the caused damage in the cases which led to unauthorized conclusion of lands from agricultural turnover.
6. Grant to the Ministry of Agriculture the right on:
direct execution of protocols on administrative offense and imposing of penalty on perpetrators within the powers determined by the legislation;
work on studying of use and protection of farmlands by subjects of entrepreneurship, inventory count and measurement of crops, determination of their normative cost, target use of lands, and also implementation of geobotanical and soil researches, without registering in the Single system of electronic registration of checks;
operation and free start of unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) for the purpose of conducting monitoring of condition of lands of agricultural purpose, crops and agrotechnical actions using unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) in accordance with the established procedure;
acquisition of unmanned aerial vehicles (drones) directly at the manufacturing companies in the agricultural purposes without carrying out the tender.
7. Form interregional divisions of the Republican aero geodetic center of the Agency for the inventory in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and areas.
8. Assign to the Republican aero geodetic center additional tasks and functions on accomplishment of the design and survey and research works directed to accomplishment of complex of actions for land management, carrying out inventory count of lands, preparation of necessary data for maintaining the state land cadastre.
9. To the State Tax Committee (Sh. D. Kudbiyev) and to the Ministry of Finance (T. A. Ishmetov) together with the Ministry of Agriculture (Zh. A. Hodzhayev) in three-months time to introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers the bill on modification and amendments in the Tax code providing:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.