of July 19, 2006 No. 998
About approval of the Procedure for collection, use, distribution of information on desertification and degradation of lands
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 19, 2006, No. 998
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of collection, use, distribution of information on desertification and degradation of lands (further - information) for the purpose of increase in efficiency of use and protection of lands, prevention and non-admission of negative natural processes and the phenomena.
till April 30:
- about features of hydrometeorological processes in Ukraine;
- about pollution of soil according to basic observations of pollution of the surrounding environment;
- about content of pollutants;
till July 30 - the generalized data on the hydrological mode of surface water;
annually till March 25 - about the number of the lands in particular irrigated and drained by owners of land, land users, and also grounds and types of economic activity;
each five years till March 25 of the next period:
- the characteristic of lands on thickness of the humic horizon, content of humus and mobile nutrients, particle size distribution of soils, the steepness of slopes, erodibility, rockiness, salinity, alkalinity, acidity, remoisture content, marshiness, pollution as products of chemicalixation of agricultural industry, and technogenic, including radionuclide;
- characteristic of cultural technical condition of natural fodder grounds;
annually till April 30 - the agrochemical characteristic of soils of lands which are used in agricultural industry, and data on condition of their pollution by toxic substances and radionuclides, and also about use of organic and mineral fertilizers, chemical ameliorants, productivity, gross collection and cultivated area of crops;
each five years till November 1 of the next period - about agrochemical certification of arable lands, haymakings, pastures and long-term plantings;
4) No. 930 Is excluded according to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 10.10.2012
annually till April 30 - about radiological indicators of soils of lands of forest fund;
each five years till November 1 of the next period - about legal regime of the timberland, their distribution between users, high-quality condition of the woods, their separation on categories;
6) Gosgeonedra annually:
till April 30 - about specific and space characteristics of activity of manifestation of endogenous and exogenous geological processes;
till July 30 - about amount, the mode, quality and use of underground waters;
7) Gosvodagentstvo annually till April 30 - about special use of water resources according to the state accounting of water use;
8) The Ministry of Regional Development annually till April 30 - about flooding of the cities and settlements of city type (dangerous raising of level of ground waters).
In case of requirement the specified executive bodies submit proposals concerning prevention and non-admission of negative natural processes and the phenomena which cause desertification and degradation of lands, minimization of their effects.
carries out the analysis, generalizes its results, prepares and approves summary operational annual and expanded five-year-old reports on desertification and degradation of lands, publishes and posts them on the website for use by executive bodies and local government bodies during adoption of relevant decisions concerning protection of the surrounding environment, rational use of natural resources, and also for informing the public;
provides inclusion of necessary information in the National report on condition of the surrounding environment;
submits information to Permanent secretariat of the Convention of the UN on fight against desertification in those countries which suffer from serious drought and/or desertification, especially in Africa;
submits the summarized information for preparation and the edition of the National atlas of Ukraine.
4. Collection, use and distribution of information is performed for the account and within appointments which are provided in the government budget for the corresponding year to the executive bodies specified in Item 2 presents of the Procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.