of February 16, 2021 No. 17
About application of anti-dumping measure by means of introduction of anti-dumping duty concerning laminated springs and sheets for them coming from People's Republic of China and imported on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union
According to Item 107 of the Protocol on application of special protective, anti-dumping and countervailing measures in relation to the third countries (appendix №8 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) and based on the report of Department of protection of the domestic market of the Euroasian economic commission the Board of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
1. Apply anti-dumping measure by means of introduction of anti-dumping duty in the amount of percent 14,11 from customs value to the laminated springs and sheets imported on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union to them processed by hot method, intended for the load road transport, passenger-and-freight transport, buses, trolleybuses, tractors, trail cars and semitrailer trucks, the career, construction and road-building equipment coming from People's Republic of China and classified by code 7320 10 of the CN FEA EEU, having established effective period of this anti-dumping measure of 5 years.
2. To provide to the state bodies of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union authorized in the field of customs affairs collection of the anti-dumping duty provided by this Decision, being guided both by code of the CN FEA EEU, and description of goods.
3. To department of anti-monopoly regulation of the Eurasian economic commission to perform annual monitoring of the prices of laminated springs and sheets for them in the market of the Eurasian Economic Union during application of the anti-dumping measure established by this Decision.
3.1. To department of protection of the domestic market of the Eurasian economic commission:
accept the recommended approaches to supply activity of laminated springs and sheets provided by Chusovskoy Steel Works joint-stock company for them to the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix (further - the recommended approaches);
perform monitoring of observance of the recommended approaches;
in case of non-compliance by Chusovskoy Steel Works joint-stock company with the recommended approaches to consider question of carrying out review of the anti-dumping measure established by this Decision according to Item 110 of the Protocol on application of special protective, anti-dumping and countervailing measures in relation to the third countries (appendix No. 8 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014).
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
to the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of February 16, 2021 No. 17
The recommended approaches to supply activity of laminated springs and sheets for them to the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. The beginning of carrying out no later than 2 months from start date of application of anti-dumping measure of procedures of certification of laminated springs and sheets for them (further - goods) the Chinese brendo-holders for the purpose of ensuring use of goods by the Kazakhstan companies - Saryarkaavtoprom limited liability partnership, SEMAZ limited liability partnership and Hyundai Trans Auto limited liability partnership - in production of vehicles of the Chinese brands (with the assistance of these Kazakhstan organizations).
2. Development of production of the kinds of goods necessary for the Kazakhstan consumers (irrespective of expected purchasing amount of goods of such versions the Kazakhstan consumers).
3. Supply activity of goods to the Republic of Kazakhstan directly to the Kazakhstan consumers according to their requests, and also through official dealers, including, but without being limited, through Avtoselmash limited liability partnership, "VIS" limited liability partnership, Sariyev and To limited liability partnership, SVS-Trans limited liability partnership, Tekhbusiness limited liability partnership.
4. Ensuring availability in warehouses in the Republic of Kazakhstan of goods in the assortment and quantity necessary for the Kazakhstan consumers (to 100 names).
5. Respect for the principles of transparent, competitive and reasonable pricing on goods, including using the mechanisms of formular pricing providing dependence of the price of goods on the cost of raw materials and costs for repartition in case of supply activity as through official dealers in the Republic of Kazakhstan, and directly to the Kazakhstan consumers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.