of February 9, 2021 No. UP-6165
About measures for further development of internal and pilgrim tourism in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of the diversification of tourist products and services directed to different segments of the tourist market of the republic, further increase in their competitiveness, creation of the favorable and convenient internal and international pilgrim tourist circle, expansion of transport routes, improvement of quality of transport services, broad promotion of tourist products, and also strengthenings of image of our country as the safe place for travel and rest:
1. Take into consideration that according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 3, 2021 No. UP-6155 "About the State program on strategy implementation of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 in "Year of support of youth and strengthening of health of the population" takes root procedure for compensation of part of expenses on travel across Uzbekistan.
2. To the ministry of transport and the State committee on tourism development (further - Committee):
a) together with JSC Uzbekistan Airports and JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari to take measures:
in a month on start of flights of Fergana-Urgench-Fergana, Termez-Urgench-Termez and Qarshi-Urgench-Qarshi, and also increase in quantity of railway communications of Andijan-Khiva-Andijan within development of internal and pilgrim tourism;
till April 1, 2021 on start of regular railway services in Termez-Qarshi-Khiva, Khiva-Urgench-Nukus and Termez-Qarshi-Samarkand directions;
b) together with the Ministry of Finance in two weeks to provide development and introduction for approval into the Cabinet of Ministers of procedure for compensation of part of expenses on travel across Uzbekistan. At the same time to provide subsidizing of the flights and railway services specified in the subitem "an" of this Item, and also flights in the directions from the city of Tashkent to the cities of Bukhara, Nukus, Termez, Urgench and to the Fergana Valley;
c) together with tour operators to provide entering into the Cabinet of Ministers of offers on start of other avias - and railway services using the subsidizing mechanism.
3. Approve offers of Committee, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty and the Ministry of Finance on prolongation till December 31, 2021 of effective period of the following privileges and preferences:
a) decrease in rate of the income tax by 50 percent from the established rates for tour operators, travel agents, and also means of placement;
b) partial subsidizing of expenses of tour operators on avia - and railway tickets in the amount of 30 percent from their cost on condition of the organization of tour to the Republic of Uzbekistan for foreign tourist groups numbering at least 10 people and their stay at least five spending the night in means of placement;
c) for tour operators, the travel agents and subjects of the sphere of tourism rendering hotel services (service in placement):
exemption of the land tax from legal entities and the property tax of legal entities;
establishment of payment of the social tax by them at the reduced rate in the amount of 1 percent.
The program of measures for forming of tourist flow and creation for tourists of necessary conditions in the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Program) according to appendix No. 2;
5. Establish procedure according to which:
during the celebration of the national holiday Nowruz, the Independence Day and New year, and also religious holidays Ramazon hayit (Iyd-al-Fitr) and Kurban hayit (Iyd-al-Adkha) at least three non-working days at the expense of additional and transferable non-working days are established;
the "leave for family travel" system lasting at least five working days providing travel with parents, relatives, elderly people and mentors is entered. At the same time "leave for family travel" is granted due to annual main leave with the consent of the employer and according to collective agreements;
since March 1, 2021 tourist (hotel) collection in the amount of, established by the Cabinet of Ministers is levied from the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan and persons without citizenship who are constantly living in the Republic of Uzbekistan for each day of their stay in means of placement. At the same time tourist (hotel) collection goes for financing of actions for promotion and stimulation of internal tourism, to ensuring load of means of placement in the period of low tourist season;
the flights of foreign airlines to the Republic of Uzbekistan providing the organization of travel of foreign tourists from Indonesia, Bangladesh and Malaysia in the Republic of Uzbekistan and also within the Umra + program are performed freely, except for observance of safety rules of take off and landing;
information directed to broad promotion of subjects to tourist display of the republic, acquaintance of citizens with objects of rich natural, cultural and historical heritage and promoting of internal tourism (in non-commercial purposes), is equated to information on questions of spirituality and enlightenment.
6. Set since March 1, 2021 visa-free regime for a period of 10 days from the date of entrance on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the Kingdom of Bahrain, the State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Sultanate of Oman and People's Republic of China, including Hong Kong Special Administrative Regions and Macau of People's Republic of China, on condition of submission of air tickets on departure in the or to the third country.
7. Approve structure of the Interdepartmental commission on operational consideration of questions of transport and logistics (further - the Commission) according to appendix No. 4.
Confer to the Commission the following powers:
the operational dispute resolution, arising when implementing activities and the organization of flights by foreign and local airlines for the directions of tourism and investments, by negotiation;
operational consideration and the solution of problematic issues on simplification of system of receipt of permissions to flights, attraction of low-costers, expansion of geography of flights by the principle of "coordination";
involvement of the foreign companies for opening of new flights at all airports at which the Open Sky regime, identification and elimination of the factors interfering timely and effective implementation of their projects is introduced;
investment attraction by improvement of land servicing in the airports (ground handling), review of stated prices and their optimization;
extension of motor transportation messages in the interregional directions, the organization of new messages, and also taking measures to the operational solution of the existing problems in this sphere;
enhancement of procedure for attraction of subjects of entrepreneurship to system of transportations by means of rail transport, including cars and containers, the operational problem resolution in this direction.
8. Determine that:
annually till July 1 of the road, conducting to subjects to tourist display, join in the state target programs for carrying out their repair and construction according to the list created by Committee;
till December 31, 2021 application of penalties for overdue receivables on the foreign trade transactions concerning tour operators, travel agents and means of placement stops.
9. To committee, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty, to the Ministry of Finance and Committee on highways in two-month time to introduce in the Cabinet of Ministers for approval the actions plan providing allocation in equal shares at the expense of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Fund of reconstruction and development of funds in the amount of 1 trillion bags for projects implementation on improvement of engineering and communication networks, utility and road infrastructure of tourist objects, work on construction, reconstruction, expansion and upgrade of the tourist and accompanying infrastructure, development of cultural and entertaining infrastructure, restoration, preservation and improvement of objects of cultural heritage.
At the same time to provide creation of off-budget fund of tourism development in the Kashkadarya region under khokimiyat of the Kashkadarya region and allocation to it according to the procedure of exception of fund of reconstruction and development of 200 billion bags, and also the purposes for which these funds are allocated.
10. Enter in repartitions of the established number of vice-chairmen of Committee the vice-chairman's position on development of pilgrim tourism.
Form in organizational structure of Committee Department on development of pilgrim tourism as a part of 9 established posts due to planned reducing established posts in 2021.
11. Determine that since March 1, 2021 when ensuring accomplishment of forecast indicators on the organization of flow of internal tourism and involvement of foreign tourists to officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and also the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, remuneration is paid to hokima of areas, cities and areas, in case of failure to provide of accomplishment of forecast indicators - measures of disciplinary punishment in accordance with the established procedure are applied.
12. To the Cabinet of Ministers (A. N. Aripov):
in a month to approve the main forecast indicators on the organization of flow of internal tourism and involvement of foreign tourists for 2021, and also additional actions for development of internal and pilgrim tourism;
following the results of every month to inform the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the done work on the approved forecast indicators.
To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with the Ministry of transport in three-months time adjustment of system of motor transportation messages in the directions conducting to the objects specified in appendices No. No. 1 and 3 to this Decree and also the organization of transport connections for travel of the population of one region to other region.
13. To the Cabinet of Ministers in a month for the purpose of providing the correct explanations in the directions of pilgrim tourism and provision of evidence-based information on objects of pilgrimage to make the decision of the Government on creation of Coordination council on development of pilgrim tourism and the organization of its activities.
14. Approve the offer of Committee, Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Ministry of employment and employment relationships and the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty on creation from 2021/2022 academic years of system of preparation at the International university of tourism "Silk way", the Tashkent state economic university, the Bukhara and Termez state universities of personnel on specialties of magistracy "pilgrim tourism", "transport logistics" and "the creative industry" (creative industry).
15. To provide to committee on development of silkworm breeding and karakul breeding, the Ministry of Agriculture and khokimiyat of the Samarkand region till August 1, 2021 creation on the area of 64 hectares around complex of the Imam Bukhari of mulberry plantation as source of stock forming of raw materials of ancient silk paper and tourist complex "Town of Silkworm Breeding" on production of the Samarkand silk paper.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.