of March 31, 1995 No. 231
About approval of Rules of registration and issue of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad and the travel document of the child, their temporary detention and withdrawal
According to article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "About procedure for departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine DECIDES:
Approve rules of registration and issue of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad and the travel document of the child, their temporary detention and withdrawal which are attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Ministers of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 31, 1995 No. 231
1. The passport of the citizen of Ukraine for trip abroad (further the passport) and the travel document of the child (further - the travel document) are documents which assure person and confirm citizenship of Ukraine person on who they are drawn up, and grant the right to this person on departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine.
2. Registration and issue of the passport / the travel document is performed to citizens of Ukraine:
which constantly live in Ukraine, - territorial authorities and divisions of GMS;
which constantly live abroad, - the MFA, diplomatic representations and consular establishments of Ukraine; temporarily live abroad, - diplomatic representations and consular establishments of Ukraine.
In case of loss of the passport / the travel document or the termination of term of its action during stay in Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine who constantly live abroad execution of the passport / the travel document is performed the MFA.
3. In case of implementation of regular trips abroad and need at the same time of advance execution of visas to entrance to foreign states according to the reasonable statement to the citizen the second passport can be drawn up.
Information on availability at the citizen of two passports is entered in machine-readable zone of the second of them (40 and 41 line items of signs of the lower machine-readable line) and on the fourth or fifth page of the first passport. In case of simultaneous execution of two passports information on it is entered in machine-readable zone of each of them.
4. Citizens of Ukraine who reached 18-year age can file petition for execution of the passport.
In case of permanent or temporary residence citizens of Ukraine who reached 16-year age abroad can file petition for execution of the passport. Execution of the passport to citizens of Ukraine who did not reach 16-year age is performed based on notarially certified petition of parents or their legal representatives in case of need of independent departure of such persons abroad.
In case of departure on permanent residence abroad of the child adopted by foreigners - the citizen of Ukraine, and also in other cases in the presence of requirements from the state to which departure is performed or requirements of the international organization for participation in which actions departure is performed, the passport can be drawn up before achievement of 18-year age by the citizen.
5. The statement concerning execution of the passport / the travel document moves personally or through the legal representatives in:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.