of February 8, 2021 No. PP-4982
About additional measures for further development of tanning and shoe and fur and fur industries
For the purpose of further expansion of production of high-quality tanning, shoe and leather haberdashery products, finished goods from fur and wool with high value added, and also creations of new workplaces by development of small and medium business in industry, stimulation of implementation of modern technologies:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of investments and foreign trade and the Ministry of Finance on opening of credit lines in commercial banks, the share of the state in authorized fund (capital) of which constitutes 50 and more percent for the total amount of 50 million US dollars for realization by Fund of reconstruction and development of the Republic of Uzbekistan of projects of production of finished goods from skin, leather haberdashery products, and also products from fur and wool with high value added in 2021-2022 at the expense of not chosen means of the credit lines opened based on the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 6, 2017 No. PP-2718 "About measures for expansion of financing sources of investment projects in food, tanning and shoe and pharmaceutical industry".
2. Determine that:
The fund of reconstruction and development opens the credit lines provided in Item 1 of this resolution, in the relevant commercial banks for a period of up to 7 years including three-year grace period with interest rate 4 annual interest rates;
the credits are allocated to subjects of entrepreneurship on purchase of the modern new equipment and technologies for a period of up to 7 years, including two-year grace period with interest rate of 6 annual interest rates.
3. Approve the list of raw materials, materials and fitment when which importing to the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan till January 1, 2023 the zero rate of customs duty, according to appendix No. 1 is applied.
4. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, the State Customs Committee, Border troops of Service of state security, khokimiyats of the Tashkent and Surkhandarya regions on creation according to the procedure of experiment on piece from border check-points of Oybek-avtoyul (The Tashkent region) and Sariosiyo-avtoyul (The Surkhandarya region) to border of neighboring state of the outlets specialized on trade in domestic finished goods.
Equate to export the goods implemented by entrepreneurs in these outlets and exported on the territory of neighboring state.
To khokimiyats of the Tashkent and Surkhandarya regions together with Border troops of Service of state security to provide allocation in accordance with the established procedure of land to subjects of entrepreneurship under the organization of outlets on piece from border check-points of Oybek-avtoyul and Sariosiyo-avtoyul to border of neighboring state, and also creation of the corresponding infrastructure at the expense of means of local budgets in a month.
To provide to associations "Uzcharmsanoat", "Uztekstilprom", "Uzbekipaksanoat", "Uzeltekhsanoat" and other associations the created outlets of high-quality domestic production from the manufacturing companies.
To the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the State Customs Committee and Border troops of Service of state security till June 1, 2022 proceeding from results of experiment to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offer on creation of the similar outlets specialized on trade in domestic finished goods in the territory from other border check-points of our country open for the international message, to border of neighboring states.
5. Take into consideration that the Uzcharmsanoat Association makes the decision on the organization in regions of the republic and in the foreign states of the Multibrand shops specialized on trade in tanning products of domestic enterprises, and also creation of their electronic trade platform by fund of development and support of tanning and shoe industry.
Agree with the organization in regions of the republic and in the foreign states of Multibrand shops and creation of their electronic trade platform, and also implementation of expenses of members of Uzcharmsanoat Association on placement of domestic tanning production on the leading electronic trade platforms by fund of development and support of tanning and shoe industry.
To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with Uzcharmsanoat Association in two-month time placement of the created new shops "Multibrand" in the central cities of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and areas in the places convenient for the population.
To the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with Uzcharmsanoat Association to take adequate measures on creation of Multibrand shops in the foreign states.
6. To the Uzstandart agency:
to carry out inventory count of the existing regulatory legal acts according to the standards establishing requirements to methods of carrying out testing of tanning, shoe and leather haberdashery products, products from fur and wool to review these standards taking into account the international standards and to make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offer on corresponding changes and amendments in the current legislation to two-month time;
till March 1, 2021 to take measures for acceptance in original language of industry international and regional standards, standards of the foreign states on testing, proceeding from requirement of the companies making tanning, shoe and leather haberdashery products, and also products from fur and wool.
7. To the Cabinet of Ministers in two-month time in accordance with the established procedure to introduce to Legislative house of Oliy Majlis the bill "About modification and amendments in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021".
8. Make addition and changes to some resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
9. Assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan S. U. Umurzakov the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this resolution.
Quarterly discussion of course of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
Enter in the Cabinet of Ministers information on effectiveness of the performed measures following the results of every half-year.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 8, 2021 No. PP-4982
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.