of February 10, 2021 No. UP-6166
About additional measures for strengthening of the personal responsibility of heads of state bodies and executive bodies on places for the effective organization of execution of acts of the legislation
The work on implementation which is carried out for the last five years in practice of modern methods of management, to enhancement of forms of control and check of execution, insistence strengthening, and also the taken severe measures on increase in the personal responsibility of heads of state bodies and hokim of the territories give sales opportunity of many-sided tasks of the state construction, ensuring deepening of economic and social reforms, the stable and accelerated development of the republic in today's difficult conditions.
Along with it the critical analysis shows availability of the numerous facts testimonial of inefficiency of performing discipline. In particular, the first - economic, financial and legal expertize of the introduced draft documents is not fully carried out; the second - forms and methods of organizational and control activities of state bodies and executive bodies on places are not enhanced; third - not at the required level the essence and value of the accepted documents are studied by officials, there are no complex measures for explanation and promotion of these documents, especially among the population and the general public; the fourth - instead of personal demand and tough insistence numerous references and data gather, the liberal relation in relation to irresponsible heads, specialists of average and lowest control links is allowed.
Certain deputy prime ministers, ministers, heads of state bodies, hokimam of areas, especially the cities and areas, do not provide operational, resolute and effective elimination of the specified and other shortcomings at the necessary level. With respect thereto acceptance of additional urgent measures for the solution of number of priority and perspective tasks of the accelerated development of the country, industries of economy, the social sphere and regions, including research of reserves and budgetary funds is required.
For the purpose of creation of efficient system of the effective organization of execution and monitoring of the adopted acts of the legislation, strengthening of the personal responsibility of heads of the Cabinet of Ministers, state bodies and hokim of all levels for unconditional ensuring goal achievement determined in the Message to Oliy Majlis of the country of December 29, 2020 and also the industry and regional development programs approved in 2016 - 2021:
1. Draw the attention of advisers to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, deputy prime ministers, ministers, chairmen of the state committees and heads of departments, the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas, areas and the cities on unaccepted them effective measures on timely, specific and full implementation of requirements of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 11, 2017 No. PP-2881 about strengthening of performing discipline.
2. Take into consideration that:
for the allowed massive faults in creation of efficient system of execution of the laws, decrees, resolutions, orders and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - acts of the legislation and the order), easing of performing discipline and lack of insistence to personnel Ministers of Health, housing-and-municipal servicing, the higher and secondary vocational education, certain heads of the state committees and agencies, and also hokima of 25 cities and areas are relieved of the post;
decisions of Presidium of the Cabinet of Ministers to a number of heads of state bodies and structural divisions of government office apply measures of disciplinary punishment, including the announcement of reprimand, some of them are relieved of the post.
3. Accept the offer of Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Legislative house and Senate of the Oliy Majlis, Cabinet of Ministers, Audit Chamber and Ministry of Justice on implementation of the Single system of organizational, performing and control activities for the purpose of acceptance of urgent and operational measures for forming of efficient practice of careful study and adoption of acts of the legislation and orders, their operational bringing to specific contractors, the general public and the population, to deepening of economic and social reforms, effective realization of the current, medium-term and perspective tasks.
Procedure for the organization of control and accountability of execution of the laws, decrees, resolutions, orders and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendices No. No. 1a - 1d *;
"Road map" on realization of the main directions of the organization of work and strengthening of performing discipline in Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the office of the Cabinet of Ministers, state bodies, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas, areas and cities according to appendix No. 2 *;
The scheme of the organization of control and accountability of execution of the laws, decrees, resolutions, orders and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan by means of Single interdepartmental electronic system of executive discipline "Ijro.gov.uz" according to appendix No. 3*.
* No. No. 1 - 3 appendices are given in Uzbek.
5. Warn advisers to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, deputy prime ministers, ministers, chairmen of the state committees, the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas, the cities and areas about the personal responsibility for unconditional, timely and productive execution of the requirements established in appendices No. No. 1 - 3 * to this Decree, at the same time to pay special attention to the following priority tasks of strengthening of performing discipline:
first, the organizations of personal control of preparation of drafts of acts of the legislation and orders, to ensuring conducting their thorough economic, financial and legal examination, timely coordination in authorized bodies of management, and also protection in divisions of Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and at deputy prime ministers;
secondly, to ensuring personal control of timely development of "road maps" (action plans) on operational bringing to contractors of acts of the legislation and orders, including explanation of the general public and the population of essence and value of the tasks set in them, determination in checkpoints and orders of specific mechanisms, terms and responsible for realization;
thirdly, the personal organization in practice of control of execution of acts of the legislation and orders, having paid at the same time special attention to critical studying of the real situation in central office, average and lowest links of industry and territorial authorities of management, to the achieved resulting effects, the reasons of shortcomings and problems, uninvolved reserves, and also timely provision of reports through Single interdepartmental electronic system of executive discipline "Ijro.gov.uz" (further - the Ijro.gov.uz system) by means of the electronic databases created in governing bodies and khokimiyats;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.