of December 29, 2020 No. 496
About traceability of goods
For the purpose of confirmation of legality of turnover of goods *, I decide ensuring economic safety of the state, development of electronic document management when implementing by subjects of managing of business activity:
2. Determine that:
2.1. traceabilities are subject the goods included in the inventory, data about which turnover are subject of information exchange with state members of the Eurasian Economic Union, and (or) the inventory, data about which turnover are traceability subject (further, if other is not provided, - lists);
2.2. for functioning of system of traceability of goods collection, accounting, storage, processing and control of data are performed in the program complex "System of Traceability of Goods" (further - the SPT personal computer) by AIS "Calculation of Taxes" ** which owner and the operator is the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection;
2.3. financing of expenses on creation and operation of the SPT personal computer is performed within the means of the republican budget provided on content of the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection.
* For the purposes of this Decree terms are used in the values determined in appendix.
** State information system "Software and Hardware Complex on Automation of Settlement Process of the Taxes Which Are Subject to Payment in the Budget, Charges (Duties) and to Submission to Tax Authorities of Tax Declarations (Calculations) in Electronic Form".
3. Are established by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus:
the inventory, data about which turnover are subject of information exchange with state members of the Eurasian Economic Union;
the inventory, data about which turnover are traceability subject;
procedure EDI provider of control of compliance of electronic waybills to the established formats, filling of the additional details which are subject to specifying in the electronic waybill and also verifications of presence in the SPT personal computer of data on the goods specified in electronic waybills;
procedure for refusal of EDI provider in transfer of the consignee to EDI provider or the consignee of electronic waybills in cases of their discrepancy to the established formats, not fillings of the additional details which are subject to specifying in the electronic waybill and also absence in the SPT personal computer of data on the goods specified in electronic waybills;
the units of measure which are subject to specifying in electronic waybills;
need, procedure and terms of submission of data on remaining balance of the goods included in lists.
4. Approve Regulations on functioning of system of traceability of goods it (is applied).
5. In six-months time to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus implementation of this Decree.
6. Grant the right to the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection to explain questions of application of this Decree.
Items 1-4 - in six months after official publication of this Decree;
other provisions of this Decree - after its official publication.
President of the Republic of Belarus
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2020 No. 496
List of terms and their determinations
1. The transactions connected with turnover of goods:
shipment or goods receipt from places of realization or storage according to the purchase and sale agreements, exchanges providing realization and (or) transfer of goods in the territory of the Republic of Belarus and (or) other state members of the Eurasian Economic Union;
shipment and (or) transfer or goods receipt under commission agreements, orders and to other similar agreements, storages *, the contract, finance lease (leasing), commercial loan, rendering logistics services, including shipment and (or) transfer or goods receipt from exhibitions, fairs in the territory of the Republic of Belarus and (or) other state members of the Eurasian Economic Union;
use in production and (or) transportation ** goods.
* Except for shipments and (or) transfers of goods on storage according to the procedure and the cases provided by Regulations on accounting treatment, storages, estimates and the realization of the property withdrawn, arrested or turned into the income of the state.
** Except for movements (movement) of goods between structural divisions of subjects of managing, places of implementation of their activities (storage locations, operation, production, use, realization, production, preparation) which are carried out by the employees of the organization or the individual entrepreneur who are materially responsible (responsible) persons without departure on highways public, exit to lands public or within shopping center, the market, the building site.
2. Shipment of goods - transfer of goods to carrier for their delivery to the subject of managing, to the representative on receipt of these goods based on the agreement or on other legal cause, or to directly such subject of managing.
3. The implementing organizations - the organizations listed in the paragraph the twenty ninth Item 2 and Item 76 of the Regulations on accounting treatment, storages, estimates and the realization of the property withdrawn, arrested or turned into the income of the state approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of February 19, 2016 No. 63.
4. System of traceability of goods - information system of collection, accounting, storage, processing and control of data on the goods and transactions connected with turnover of goods.
5. The subject of managing - the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus, the foreign organization performing activities in the Republic of Belarus through permanent mission, the physical person registered as the individual entrepreneur in the Republic of Belarus, the organizations except for implementing.
6. Goods - things, except for money and securities, recognized according to the civil legislation personal estate, included in lists.
7. Electronic waybills - the commodity-transport and consignment notes in the form of electronic documents and also created by the consignor in case of shipment of goods to the organization which location is not the Republic of Belarus, and (or) the foreign citizen and (or) the stateless person performing business and other economic (economic) activity, electronic messages.
8. EDI provider - the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus who received the certificate of the operator of electronic document management in the procedure established by the legislation on ministerial procedures.
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2020 No. 496
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.