of February 8, 2021 unitary enterprise No. 27
About further measures for increase in availability and quality of provision of the state and municipal services to the population
The presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About urgent measures for activization of implementation of digital technologies in public administration of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 17, 2020 No. 64 determines the main objectives by creation of steady digital interaction between the state, business and citizens in the nearest future.
At the same time citizens should face bureaucratic difficulties in case of the solution of first-priority vital questions, such as registration of disability, inheritance and receipt of benefit, pension and others.
For the purpose of acceptance of further measures for increase in availability and quality of provision of the state and municipal services to the population of the Kyrgyz Republic, being guided by article 65 of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, I decide:
1. Consider immediate measures of state bodies and local government bodies - the maximum simplification of process of the receipt of first-priority vital state and municipal services for citizens and legal entities directed to expense reduction, improvement of quality and their availability.
2. Recommend to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- till June 1, 2021 to create the stimulating mechanisms of obtaining by physical persons and legal entities of the state and municipal services in electronic form, including the electronic services provided through the State portal;
- till March 1, 2021:
- abolish the procedure of requesting by state bodies and local government bodies of references and/or documents from citizens and legal entities in paper form, having replaced them with data exchange in electronic form through system of interdepartmental electronic interaction Tunduk in case of receipt of the state and municipal services determined by the Government Kyrgyz the Republics;
- provide full automation of the certificate of criminal record;
- unify the financial reporting for subjects of entrepreneurship;
- till May 1, 2021 with participation of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic to take practical steps for implementation of national systems of instant payments and money transfers;
- till May 1, 2021 to resolve issues:
implementations of digital documents in the form of the electronic ID card, electronic car driver licenses, electronic registration certificates of vehicles within simplification of the procedure of interaction of the state with citizens and placements them on the State portal of electronic services;
cancellations of charges on re-registration of vehicles and permission of import of electric vehicles irrespective of steering arrangement;
- since May 1, 2021 to draw up and issue on free basis of the ID card to citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, except as specified losses:
receiving for the first time in case of achievement of 16-year age;
to the needing families staying on the registry in accordance with the established procedure;
to disabled people of all categories;
to participants of the Great Patriotic War and Batken events;
- till December 31, 2021 for the purpose of the organization of issue and prolongation on permanent non-paid basis of digital signatures for physical persons and legal entities to open the center witnessing digital signatures in the state company "The center of electronic interaction Tunduk under the State committee of information technologies and communication of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- take other measures following from this Decree.
3. Recommend to the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic to place on the State portal of electronic services information concerning enforcement proceeding concerning citizens and legal entities.
4. To impose control of execution of this Decree on department of policy of strategic development, economy and finance of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.