of February 8, 2021 unitary enterprise No. 26
About carrying out inventory count of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the last decades excessively active use of power to initiate legislation in the absence of conceptual logic and the sequence of development of many spheres of the legislation led to unjustified tendency of increase in the disorder normative legal massif.
Numerous changes of the laws lead to the fact that the laws not fully regulate subject of the law, have legislative gaps, contain the internal conflicts and contradictions, have duplicative, and at times and excessive provisions, and also partnership not always answer concepts of justice. All this, in turn, leads to restriction of constitutional rights of citizens for access to justice and legal proceedings, and also pronouncement of the fair decision.
For the purpose of optimization and enhancement of all legislation, carrying out the large-scale and its high-quality change based on review of the operating values and the principles, new reference points and directed to protection of the rights and interests of the citizen and legal entities, being guided by article 65 of the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, I decide:
1. Recommend to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- form interdepartmental expert group, having included in its structure representatives of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Supreme Court of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Prosecutor General's Office of the Kyrgyz Republic, executive bodies and local government bodies, business structures, non-governmental organizations and independent experts;
- charge to interdepartmental expert group to carry out till December 31, 2021 complete inventory of the accepted concepts, strategy, programs and laws of the Kyrgyz Republic for branches of law regarding Constitution compliance, to principles of social justice and partnership, need, feasibility and efficiency, sufficiency of regulation of subject, elimination of internal contradictions and collisions, gaps in law following the results of which to make the offers directed to elimination of the revealed discrepancies;
- grant to interdepartmental expert group the right:
request and receive from state bodies and local government bodies, organizations and the companies necessary information for use in work;
involve other persons and specialists in the work;
- take measures for ensuring activities of interdepartmental expert group and extended coverage of its activities;
- develop and initiate the bill on implementation of the simplified mechanism of cancellation of the laws and other regulatory legal acts accepted within such laws (by the principle of "guillotine");
- begin project development of the law "About Regulatory Legal Acts of the Kyrgyz Republic" in the new edition.
2. To impose control of execution of this Decree on department of legal support of the Office of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.