It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On December 15, 2020 No. 61467
of November 26, 2020 No. 458
About approval of Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety "The main safety requirements for objects of productions of ammunition and special chemistry"
According to subitem 126.96.36.199 (1) Item 5 of the Regulations on Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 30, 2004 No. 401 (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, No. 32, Art. 3348; 2020, to No. 27, of the Art. 4248), I order:
1. Approve the Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety attached to this order "The main safety requirements for objects of productions of ammunition and special chemistry".
A. V. Alyoshin
Approved by the Order of the Federal Service of the Russian Federation on ecological, technology and atomic supervision of November 26, 2020 No. 458
1. These Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety "The main safety requirements for objects of productions of ammunition and special chemistry" (further - FNP) establish the requirements aimed at providing industrial safety, the prevention of accidents and incidents on hazardous production facilities (further - OPO) the organizations performing activities in the field of defense industry complex on which turn out, used, tested, are processed, formed, stored, transported, destroyed explosives and structures on their basis, including pyrotechnic structures, gunpowder, industrial explosives, rocket fuels and their explosion-fire-hazardous components, and also the products containing them (are utilized).
2. FNP are developed according to the Federal Law "About Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities" of July 21, 1997 No. 116-FZ (The Russian Federation Code, 1997, No. 30, Art. 3588; No. 9, Art. 874, 2018; No. 31, the Art. 4860) (further - the Federal Law No. 116-FZ), the Regulations on Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 30, 2004 No. 401 (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, No. 32, Art. 3348; 2020, No. 27, Art. 4248), are also obligatory for execution by all legal entities and individual entrepreneurs performing the activities in the field of industrial safety connected with obtaining, use, testing, conversion, storage, transportation, destruction (utilization) of explosives and structures on their basis including pyrotechnic structures, gunpowder, rocket fuels and their explosion-fire-hazardous components, and also the products containing them.
3. Federal regulations and rules of industrial safety establish mandatory requirements to:
activities in the field of industrial safety, including to employees of OPO, experts in the field of industrial safety;
safety of engineering procedures on OPO, including to operations procedure in case of accident or incident on hazardous production facility;
to reasons for safety of hazardous production facility.
4. FNP are intended for application:
in case of development of the project documentation, engineering procedures, development of documentation, operation, servicing, modernization, capital repairs, preservation and liquidation of OPO;
in case of construction, capital repairs, reconstruction, modernization on OPO;
in case of production, installation, adjustment, servicing, diagnosing and repair of the technical devices used on OPO.
5. These FNP should be applied in case of expertize of industrial safety:
documentation on preservation, liquidation of OPO;
documentation on modernization of OPO if the specified documentation is not part of the project documentation of such object which is subject to examination according to the legislation on town-planning activities;
the declarations of industrial safety, technical devices, buildings and constructions applied on OPO;
reasons for safety of OPO, and also changes made to reasons for safety of OPO;
under the organization of production supervision on objects;
during creation of management system industrial safety and ensuring its functioning.
6. Analysis results of risk of accidents on OPO I and the II class of danger and the related threats, condition of safe operation of OPO shall be implemented in technology (operational) documentation and changes to it and are brought in the declaration of industrial safety of OPO. For again designed and reconstructed objects - also changes to it are implemented in the project documentation.
7. Need of development of the declaration of industrial safety of specific OPO is determined according to requirements of the Federal Law No. 116-FZ.
8. In the organization operating OPO the first-aid station shall be organized, and in production rooms, storages of explosion-fire-hazardous substances, places where carry out work with explosion-fire-hazardous substances, there shall be means of first-aid treatment by the victim.
9. The organizations performing activities on OPO can, taking into account features and specifics of productions, to be guided by requirements of industry regulations and rules provided that requirements of industry regulations and rules not below the requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety.
10. Normative loadings by explosion-fire-hazardous substances and products of production rooms, control and test stations, test benches and platforms, workplaces, intermediate pogrebk, warehouses, platforms for destruction of waste, storage areas or loading are determined according to the settlement loadings provided by the project documentation and proceeding from requirements of engineering procedures.
11. Transactions with explosion-fire-hazardous substances, structures on their basis and the products containing them in case of which accomplishment injuring of workers with heavy is possible in case of explosion (ignition) (resulting in disability) or death shall be mechanized or automated and be performed remotely. Accomplishment of such transactions is manually allowed on condition of safety of workers in the cases provided by the production schedules approved by the head of the organization (his deputy) operating OPO.
12. Safety of engineering procedures is ensured by observance of requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety, these FNP, production schedules and instructions.
13. The engineering procedures which are carried out on OPO should be developed on the basis of project, design and technology documentation, federal regulations and rules, interstate, national and industry standards and taking into account amount of explosion-fire-hazardous and chemically dangerous substances which at the same time are or can be on OPO, and also risk analysis of the dangers arising when conducting process, conditions of origin and development of possible emergencies.
14. For each engineering procedure in technology documentation critical parameter values, or their set for the explosion-fire-hazardous and chemically dangerous substances participating in process shall be specified it. The admissible range of parameters is established taking into account characteristics of engineering procedure. The technical characteristics of management system and antiemergency protection representing the complex of technical means and actions intended for the prevention of emergencies, prevention of their development, ensuring the maximum safety of service personnel during conducting engineering procedure (further - system PAZ), are provided by the project documentation and there shall correspond speeds of change of process parameters in the required range (class of accuracy of devices, inertance of systems of measurement, the range of measurements).
15. Safe parameter values of conducting engineering procedure are established in directive engineering procedures and are specified in technology documentation production as optimum safe.
16. The methods and means excluding exit of parameters for the established critical values are determined in project and technology documentation on production.
17. In the organizations where works with explosive substances are carried out, the following technology documentation shall be applied: set of project (executive) documentation on buildings and constructions; documentation containing settlement, normative and limiting loadings of explosive materials in factory and store buildings (rooms); the calculations proving regulations of finding of explosion-fire-hazardous substances in certain production rooms and on workplaces; technology layouts; the technology documentation containing the requirements aimed at safety of personnel.
18. Developed technology documentation shall contain processing methods and means of equipment and control for the prevention of possible mistakes of workers and control of their actions.
19. Heads and employees of the organizations on which production engineering procedures are conducted shall be certified in the field of industrial safety according to the procedure, established by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 25.10.2019 No. 1365 "About preparation and about certification in the field of industrial safety, for safety issues of hydraulic engineering constructions, safety in the field of power industry" (The Russian Federation Code, 2019, No. 44, Art. 6204; 2020, No. 33, Art. 5392).
20. The dangerous substances necessary for ensuring functioning of technology transactions shall be stored in account storages (pogrebka), warehouses, buildings and constructions located at safe distance to the housing estate and taking into account internal admissible distances, according to requirements of project and technology documentation. In each factory building (room) places for interoperational storage of ammunition, semifinished products or the made products within the mark shall be allocated.
21. Storage of dangerous substances shall be organized so that to reduce risks of emergence of accident, probability of its further development and development in large-scale (it is determined in the declaration).
22. By the master plan of placement of objects ways of entrance, evacuation taking into account internal safe distances and specially equipped protective designs and constructions (bundings, boards) shall be provided.
23. Engineering procedures shall be developed on analysis results of physical and chemical and explosive characteristics of the substances applied in engineering procedures, identification of dangers, risk assessments, developments of the measures directed to decrease in risk level.
24. Risk analysis results, types of dangerous impacts, the list of dangerous and especially dangerous transactions shall be reflected in the technology and project documentation, are approved by the head of the organization (or his deputy) and brought to all workers who are taking part in engineering procedures.
25. In case of risk assessment of accidents it is necessary to consider influence of degree of speed and efficiency of systems PAZ, actions of blocking, systems and means of automatic control and regulation, protective measures for evacuation of people.
26. In the analysis of origins of accidents failures of technical devices, wrong behavior of personnel in emergencies in case of variation from normal conducting engineering procedure and instructions are considered, external impacts of natural and technogenic nature taking into account:
failures of the technical devices connected with engineering procedures, physical wear, corrosion, exit of technology parameters to maximum permissible values, interruption in supply of energy resources (the electric power, vapor, water, air), violation of work of systems and (or) controls and control;
the wrong actions of personnel connected with departure from the parameters of conducting production process set in technology documentation, violation of the mode of operation of production installations and the equipment, insufficient control of parameters of engineering procedure;
the external impacts of natural and technogenic nature connected with unauthorized intervention in engineering procedure, accidents or other technogenic incidents on the next objects.
27. Organization of works on maintenance of reliable and safe level of operation and repair of the processing and service equipment, pipelines and armature, control systems, antiemergency protection, means of communication and notification, power supply, and also buildings and constructions; distribution of obligations and limits of responsibility between technical services (technology, mechanical, energy, instrumentations and automatic equipment) behind providing requirements of industrial safety, and also the list and amount of operational, repair and technical documentation shall be determined by the maintenance instructions, provisions, standards or other documents of the organization establishing requirements of safe work.
28. Buildings, workshops, premises of OPO on which especially dangerous transactions and (or) dangerous operations performed in cabins in case of remote control of process are carried out shall be equipped with the system of video surveillance providing video fixing and documentary data storage.
29. For OPO of the organizations actions plans on localization and mitigation of consequences of accidents in which actions of workers according to the prevention of accidents shall be provided, and in case of their origin - on localization and decrease in weight of effects, and also the technical systems and means used at the same time shall be developed and approved. Actions plans are developed according to Regulations on plan development of actions for localization and mitigation of consequences of accidents on hazardous production facilities according to the procedure, established by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 15.09.2020 No. 1437 "About approval of the Regulations on plan development of actions for localization and mitigation of consequences of accidents on hazardous production facilities" (The Russian Federation Code, 2020, No. 38, the Art. 5904).
30. In workshops, masterful, production premises of OPO shall periodically, according to the developed schedule, but at least once a year, to be held trainings of workers for working off of the sequence of actions according to the prevention of accidents and liquidation of their effects according to the approved actions plans on localization and liquidation of emergencies on OPO.
31. Conducting engineering procedures is performed according to the production schedules on production approved by the organization operating OPO in accordance with the established procedure.
32. In regulations the technology parameters providing safe conducting engineering procedure, the applied methods and devices interfering exit of parameters for the established values, possible risks and operations procedure of workers on prevention of emergence of emergencies shall be specified.
33. The organizations in case of development of production schedules consider features and specifics of OPO, experience of similar productions, risk analysis, accident rate, extent of automation and equipment of system PAZ.
34. Finding of workers in buildings and rooms with the working equipment containing explosion-fire-hazardous substances if project and technology documentation provides remote control and management, is forbidden.
35. Accumulating of dust or condensate of explosion-fire-hazardous products on the equipment, floor, walls of buildings, air ducts of ventilating systems and on other capital and service equipment is not allowed.
Methods of periodic cleaning of rooms and cleaning of the equipment and container shall be provided in technology documentation.
Terms of periodic cleaning of rooms and cleaning of the equipment are established by the schedule approved by the chief engineer of the organization in accordance with the established procedure.
36. The quantity of explosion-fire-hazardous products on workplaces, in working rooms and in rooms of temporary storage shall not exceed the quantity provided by the loading rates and technology of works approved according to the procedure, determined internal administrative documents of the organization.
37. Storage of finished explosive goods and the equipped ammunition under canopies, near factory, store buildings and constructions is not allowed. Explosive materials, finished explosive goods and the equipped ammunition shall be stored in the rooms and places meeting the established requirements intended for this purpose.
Parameters of placement of explosive materials, finished explosive goods and the equipped ammunition shall be determined by technology layouts, and storage locations of explosive materials (except the places of replaceable storage placed close places of conducting explosive works) shall be accepted in operation by the commissions of the operating organization. Quantity of stored products and distance from the open area to buildings and constructions, and also methods of storage are determined by project and technology documentation.
38. All products with which works are not conducted shall be covered by tarpaulin, are closed by technology covers or corked in technology container and placed in storage locations according to the project documentation.
39. At all stages of engineering procedure air temperature in working rooms shall conform to the requirements specified in technology documentation.
40. Control and regulation of engineering procedures shall be performed according to project, design documentation and production schedules.
41. Means of automatic and remote control shall correspond to project, design, technology and operational documentation, have the corresponding extent of explosion protection, provide safe operation in the explosive environment, to be registered in the state register of gages, to timely undergo periodic checking and to have the certificate on checking (or, in the established cases, the certificate of conformity or the verificator's brand). Devices indicators shall have the certificate on calibration.
42. The design of devices and methods of conducting works shall exclude local or general overheats, hardening of product in devices and communications, sparking, formation of explosive concentration of combustible solvents and vapors or dust in air of working rooms, formation of charges of static electricity and to provide safety methods of protection.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.