of January 16, 2021 No. 4
About approval of the Regulations on control of observance of requirements of the legislation by banks concerning information security, cyberprotection and electronic confidential services
According to Articles 7, of 15, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", to the Laws of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", "About the basic principles of ensuring cyber security of Ukraine", "About electronic confidential services", for the purpose of normative settlement of function of control of ensuring cybernetic protection, information security, provision of electronic confidential services in bank system of Ukraine the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on control of observance of requirements of the legislation by banks concerning information security, cyberprotection and electronic confidential services (further - the Provision) which are applied.
2. To department of safety (Igor Konovalov) after official publication to inform banks information on adoption of this resolution.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Chairman of National Bank Kirill Shevchenko.
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of January 16, 2021 No. 4
1. This Provision is developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About banks and banking activity", "About the basic principles of ensuring cyber security of Ukraine", "About electronic documents and electronic document management", "About electronic confidential services", taking into account the Directive of the European parliament and Council (EU) 2016/1148 of July 06, 2016 about measures for the high general level of safety of network and information systems in the territory of the Union, to Regulations on organization of events on the ensuring information security in bank system of Ukraine approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of September 28, 2017 No. 95 (further - No. Provision 95), to Regulations on skilled suppliers of the electronic confidential services entered in the Confidential list on representation of certification center to No. 116 approved by the resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of September 19, 2019 (further - No. Provision 116).
2. This Provision establishes:
1) procedure for the organization and carrying out by the National Bank of Ukraine (further - National Bank) control measures behind observance of requirements of the legislation by banks which governs the relations in the sphere of cyberprotection, information security and electronic confidential services, and also regulatory legal acts of National Bank which is performed in pursuance of the supervising functions assigned to National Bank (further - control);
2) requirements concerning carrying out self-assessment of condition of information security / cyberprotection by bank.
3. In this Provision terms are used in such values:
1) control measures not eligible to travel abroad - information analysis, documents on activities of bank concerning information security, cybernetic protection, provision of qualified electronic confidential services which is carried out by National Bank according to the procedure, established in the Section III of this provision, without exit in the bank location;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.