of December 30, 2020 No. 489-FZ
About youth policy in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on December 23, 2020
Approved by the Federation Council on December 25, 2020
This Federal Law governs the relations arising between the subjects performing activities in the field of youth policy during the forming and realization of youth policy in the Russian Federation, determines the purposes, the principles, the main directions and forms of realization of youth policy in the Russian Federation.
For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) youth, young citizens - social and demographic group of persons aged from 14 up to 35 years inclusive (except as specified, provided by part 3 of article 6 of this Federal Law) having citizenship of the Russian Federation;
2) young family - the persons who are married in the prisoner the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, including bringing up child(children), or person who is the single parent (adoptive father) of child(children), aged up to 35 years inclusive (except as specified, provided by part 3 of article 6 of this Federal Law);
3) youth public association - the international, all-Russian, interregional, regional, local voluntary, self-governed, non-commercial forming created in the procedure established by the law by the young citizens who united on the basis of community of interests for realization of the common goals specified in the charter of public association;
4) youth policy - package of measures of normative and legal, financial and economic, organizational and managerial, information and analytical, personnel, scientific and other nature, the federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies implemented on the basis of interdepartmental interaction with the assistance of institutes of civil society, legal entities irrespective of their forms of business and citizens of the Russian Federation, including individual entrepreneurs, and directed to creation of conditions for development of youth, its self-realization in different spheres of life activity to civil and patriotic and spiritual and moral education of young citizens for the purpose of achievement of sustainable social and economic development, global competitiveness, homeland security of the Russian Federation;
5) the youth specialist - the citizen of the Russian Federation having the corresponding professional qualification, performing labor activity in infrastructure of youth policy;
6) the young specialist - the citizen of the Russian Federation aged up to 35 years inclusive (except as specified, provided by part 3 of article 6 of this Federal Law) who completed training in the main professional educational programs and (or) in programs of professional training, for the first time getting a job according to the received qualification;
7) the subjects performing activities in the field of youth policy - youth, young families, youth public associations, federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, other bodies and the organizations, including associations of legal entities, employers, labor unions and their associations, institutes of civil society, the editorial office of mass media, and also citizens, including the individual entrepreneurs performing activities in the field of youth policy;
8) infrastructure of youth policy - system of the state, municipal organizations, other legal entities irrespective of forms of business, the individual entrepreneurs and public associations providing possibility of rendering services and holding the actions directed to improvement of economic and social situation and development of youth, young families, youth public associations;
9) self-realization of youth - application by young citizens of the Russian Federation of the capabilities which are available for them and knowledge acquired by them, abilities, skills, competences and experience for the purpose of satisfaction of their needs for professional, social and personal development.
The legal basis of regulation of the relations in the field of youth policy is constituted by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the conventional principles and rules of international law, the international agreements of the Russian Federation, this Federal Law, and also other Federal Laws, other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of subjects of the Russian Federation and municipal legal acts containing the regulations governing the relations in the field of realization of the rights of youth.
The purposes of youth policy are:
1) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of youth;
2) providing equal conditions for spiritual, cultural, intellectual, mental, professional, social and physical development and self-realization of youth;
3) creation of conditions for participation of youth in political, social and economic, scientific, sports and cultural life of society;
4) increase in level of interethnic (interethnic) and interfaith concord among young people;
5) forming of system of the moral and semantic guidelines allowing to resist to ideology of extremism, nationalism, manifestations of xenophobia, corruption, discrimination on signs of social, religious, racial, national identity and other negative social phenomena;
6) the forming of culture of the family relations, support of young families promoting improvement of demographic situation in the Russian Federation.
The principles of youth policy are:
1) combination of interests of the personality, society and state, ensuring balance of interests and rights of youth, young families, youth public associations and interests and rights of other citizens, public associations and organizations;
2) interaction of federal bodies of the government, the public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies performing activities in the field of youth policy;
3) complex, scientific and strategic approaches during the forming and realization of youth policy;
4) openness and equal access for youth, young families, youth public associations to adequate measures of the state support;
5) priority of the state support of socially unprotected young citizens, young families;
6) obligation of participation of youth, young families, youth public associations in forming and realization of youth policy.
1. The main directions of realization of youth policy are:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.