of January 14, 2021 No. PP-4949
About measures for realization of the export potential of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021
The complex measures for full support and stimulation of export, providing strong growth of its amounts and enhancement of structure realized in the country, the maximum use for this purpose of the available resource and potential production mitigated effects of the restrictions introduced in connection with koronavirusny pandemic.
For the purpose of recovery and further expansion of the export potential of the republic in 2021:
1. Agree with the offer of Government commission on development of export and investments (further - Government commission) on creation of permanent regional export staffs with their arrangement in territorial subdivisions of the Ministry of investments and foreign trade.
In decade time to provide to government commission full functioning of regional export staffs, having provided the mechanism of "horizontal and vertical interaction" of the involved ministries, departments, commercial banks and state bodies on places in rendering assistance to the export organizations for the principle "from production to the foreign consumer".
2. Take into consideration that in 2021 from Fund for support of export allocation of 100 million US dollars for the export organizations on purchase of raw materials and production of export-oriented products is provided.
To provide to the ministry of investments and foreign trade since February 1, 2021 allocation for the export organizations of preexport financing by fund on export support.
3. Determine that since April 1, 2021 50 percent of expenses of the domestic export organizations abroad connected with opening and content of trading houses, lease of office, trade and storage facilities and also are compensated by the organization of advertizing campaigns for the account of means of the Agency of promotion of export under the Ministry of investments and foreign trade.
To the Cabinet of Ministers in two-month time to approve procedure for compensation for expenses of the domestic export organizations abroad connected with opening and content of trading houses, lease of office, trade and storage facilities, and also the organization of advertizing campaigns.
7. Transfer to Government commission functions and powers of the Permanent republican working group on reducing the receivables and payables according to agreements in foreign trade formed by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of June 6, 2019 No. 464 "About organizational measures for strengthening of payment discipline for the foreign trade transactions".
Government commission together with bodies of currency exchange control to submit for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers procedure for removal from accounting of bad debts in the Single electronic information system of the foreign trade transactions in a month.
8. Confer the personal responsibility on:
the deputy prime minister concerning investments and foreign economic relations - the minister of investments and foreign trade S. U. Umurzakov - for providing strong growth, the organization of stable promotion of export-oriented products on foreign markets, effective functioning of the created system of the state support of the export organizations;
the deputy prime minister on financial and economic questions and reducing poverty - the Minister of Economic Development and reducing poverty of D. A. Kuchkarov - for timely budget financing of actions for promotion of export, provision to the export organizations of tax benefits, preferences and subsidies, stipulated by the legislation;
the Minister of Energy A. S. Sultanov - for uninterrupted electricity supply and natural gas of the export organizations according to contractual commitments;
the Minister of Agriculture Zh. A. Hodzhayev - for ensuring creation of effective production system of agricultural raw materials, expansion of export of products of the food industry, creation in regions of the republic of large agro-industrial clusters with the finished production cycle, and also the organization of modern intensive gardens and greenhouse facilities for production of competitive fruit and vegetable products;
the acting minister of transport I. R. Makhkamov - for uninterrupted providing the export organizations with railway vehicles, expansion of fleet and railway rolling stock, and also the organization of free movement of export and transit cargoes through the territory of neighboring countries and optimization of tariff policy in the field of freight export and transit transportation;
the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs F. N. Arziyev - for coordination of activities of diplomatic representations of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad on rendering assistance to the domestic export organizations in search of foreign partners and providing the conclusion of export contracts and other measures of diplomatic support;
The chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas and Tashkent - for rendering assistance of fruit and vegetable and industrial output to the export organizations in providing with production factors and engineering and communication infrastructure.
9. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan S. U. Umurzakov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.