of December 30, 2020 No. 490-FZ
About beekeeping in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on December 22, 2020
Approved by the Federation Council on December 25, 2020
1. This Federal Law establishes the legal basis of development of beekeeping as agricultural activities, and also the activities directed to preserving bees.
2. The purposes of this Federal Law are ensuring production of beekeeping and preserving bees.
For the purpose of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) beekeeping - the set of the types of economic activity relating to cultivation, content and use of bees determined based on the All-Russian Classifier of Economic Activities including for pollination of crops, to production and conversion of products of beekeeping, including rendering services;
2) beekeeping products - honey, wax and other products determined according to the All-Russian Product Classifier;
3) beekeeping economy - the legal entity, peasant farm, and also the individual entrepreneur equated to them for the purpose of this Federal Law and performing beekeeping;
4) beekeeping infrastructure - set of capital construction projects and (or) non-capital structures, constructions, including beehives, parcels of land, the equipment, the apiaries used for the purpose of implementation of beekeeping;
5) apiary - the complex of constructions, including beehives, and the equipment located on the parcel of land used for the purpose of implementation of beekeeping;
6) beehive - construction for content of one or several colonies;
7) colony - the community consisting of bees.
Legal regulation of the relations in the field of beekeeping is performed according to this Federal Law, other Federal Laws, the laws of subjects of the Russian Federation, presidential decrees of the Russian Federation, orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of federal executive bodies, executive bodies of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies.
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in connection with implementation of types of activity in the field of beekeeping and also with preserving bees.
2. The property relations connected with turnover of products of beekeeping are regulated by the civil legislation if other is not provided by this Federal Law.
3. Operation of this Federal Law does not extend to the relations connected with product receipt of life activity of objects of fauna (honey, wax of wild bees and others).
4. The relations specified in part 3 of this Article are regulated by the Federal Law of April 24, 1995 No. 52-FZ "About fauna".
1. For beekeeping use of lands of agricultural purpose and other lands is allowed if implementation of beekeeping is allowed by their mode, and also use of the parcels of land provided or acquired for maintaining personal subsidiary farm.
2. The parcels of land for the purpose of implementation of beekeeping are provided according to the land legislation.
3. Use of the lands or the parcels of land which are in the state-owned or municipal property without providing the parcels of land for the purpose of implementation of beekeeping, is performed according to the land legislation.
4. The timberland for the purpose of implementation of beekeeping is used according to the forest legislation.
1. Features of creation of buildings, structures, constructions for the purpose of implementation of beekeeping are established by the federal executive body authorized by the Government of the Russian Federation.
2. Requirements to placement of apiaries are established by the federal executive body performing functions on development of state policy and normative legal regulation in the field of agro-industrial complex.
3. The arrangement of beekeeping infrastructure on the parcels of land which were used for placement of cemeteries, cattle mortuaries, subjects to placement of waste products and consumption, the chemical, explosive, toxic, poisoning and toxic agents, Items of burial of A-waste is forbidden.
1. The main objectives of development of beekeeping are:
1) increase in competitiveness of the agricultural producers performing production of beekeeping and (or) its primary and subsequent (industrial) conversion;
2) quality assurance and safety of products of beekeeping;
3) yield increase of crops;
4) ensuring preserving bees;
5) preserving gene pool of bees.
2. The main directions of development of beekeeping are:
1) assistance to promotion of products of beekeeping made in the territory of the Russian Federation in the internal and external markets;
2) assistance to development of mutually advantageous cooperation between the agricultural producers performing production of crop production and the agricultural producers performing production of beekeeping for the purpose of yield increase of crops and growth in volumes of production of beekeeping;
3) implementation of accounting of bees;
4) identification and prevention of cases of mass death of bees;
5) development of research, scientific and technical and innovation activities in the field of beekeeping;
6) development of activities for quality control of products of beekeeping, identification of counterfeited, poor-quality and counterfeit products of beekeeping.
1. Beekeeping farms have the right to create the unions (associations) according to the civil legislation.
2. The unions (associations) with participation in forming and realization of state policy in the field of development of beekeeping have the right:
1) to take part in project development of regulatory legal acts, the state programs providing actions in the field of development of beekeeping;
2) to take part in generalization and distribution of achievements of science and technology, the Russian and international experience in the field of development of beekeeping;
To provide 3) to public authorities information necessary for forming and realization of state policy in the field of development of beekeeping.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.