of December 21, 2020 No. 2200
About approval of Rules of carriages of goods by road transport and about modification of Item 2.1.1 of Traffic regulations of the Russian Federation
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
changes which are made to Item 2.1.1 of the Traffic regulations of the Russian Federation approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers - the Governments of the Russian Federation of October 23, 1993 No. 1090 "About traffic regulations" (Collection of acts of the President and the Government of the Russian Federation, 1993, No. 47, Art. 4531; Russian Federation Code, 2001, No. 11, Art. 1029; 2002, No. 27, Art. 2693; 2011, No. 42, Art. 5922; 2012, No. 15, Art. 1780; No. 47, Art. 6505; 2014, No. 14, Art. 1625; No. 44, Art. 6063; 2016, No. 5, Art. 694; No. 31, Art. 5018; 2018, No. 50, Art. 7789; 2019, No. 52, Art. 7984; 2020, No. 14, Art. 2098).
4. Item 3 provisions (in the part concerning the requirements established by subsections 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 of appendix A to the Agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods of September 30, 1957 (DOPOG) for the certificates provided in the specified subsections) the Rules approved by this resolution are applied since September 1, 2022.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 21, 2020 No. 2200
1. These rules establish procedure for the organization of transportations of different types of loads by road transport, ensuring safety of loads, vehicles and containers, and also conditions of carriages of goods and provision of vehicles for such transportations.
2. Carriage of goods by road transport in the international message on the territory of the Russian Federation is performed according to international treaties of the Russian Federation in the field of road transport, regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and these rules.
3. Transportation of dangerous goods by road transport in the city, suburban and long-distance message is performed according to the requirements installed by applications A and B of the Agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods of September 30, 1957 (DOPOG) and these rules.
4. Dangerous goods by vehicles of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation is transported according to the requirements established by the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, approved with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, providing including procedure for preparation and the admission of drivers to transportation of dangerous goods, and these rules.
5. Perishable traffic by road transport in the long-distance message is performed by vehicles concerning which certificates on compliance to the regulations established by the Agreement on international carriages of perishable foodstuff and on the special vehicles intended for these transportations, (Union of Right Forces) signed in Geneva on September 1, 1970, and these rules are granted.
6. In these rules the following concepts are used:
"driver" - the physical person exercising the vehicle control consisting in the employment or civil relationships with carrier;
"cargo piece" - the material object accepted for transportation;
"divisible load" - load which without loss of consumer properties or risk of its spoil can be placed on 2 or more cargo pieces;
paragraphs 5 - 9 voided
"the large-size vehicle" - the vehicle which dimensions with load or without load exceed maximum permissible dimensions of the vehicle according to appendix No. 1;
paragraph 11 of ceased to be valid
"consignment" - the load of one or several names transported within one transportation;
paragraph 13 of ceased to be valid
"the heavyweight vehicle" - the vehicle which mass with load or without load exceeds the admissible mass of the vehicle and (or) axle loading of which exceeds allowable load on vehicle axis. At the same time the admissible mass of the vehicle or allowable load on vehicle axis respectively are understood the mass of the vehicle according to appendix No. 2 or vehicle axle loading according to appendix No. 3 as either the mass of the vehicle or axle loading of the vehicle which values are established concerning the certain highway (the section of the highway) by the owner of this highway in case of observance of the following conditions:
the specified values of mass of the vehicle exceed the values provided by appendix No. 2 to these rules, and (or) the specified values of axle loading of the vehicle exceed the values provided by appendix No. 3 to these rules;
the owner of the highway establishes the corresponding route signs, and the relevant information is posted on the official site of the owner of the highway on the Internet;
transport utilization properties of the highway (the section of the highway) correspond to the specified values of mass of the vehicle and (or) axle loading of the vehicle;
paragraphs 18 - 22 voided
"the electronic order (request)" - the order (request) created in information system of electronic carriage documents in the form of the electronic document signed by the strengthened qualified digital signatures of participants of information exchange.
7. Cargo hauling is performed based on the transportation agreement of load which can consist by means of acceptance by carrier to execution of the order, and in the presence of the agreement on the organization of cargo hauling - the request of the consignor, except as specified, of the these rules specified in Item 15.
The conclusion of the transportation agreement of load is confirmed by the way bill which is drawn up on paper or is created in the form of the electronic way bill in form according to appendix No. 4.
8. The order (request) for carriage of goods is drawn up by road transport according to provisions of Article 429 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.
The order (request) is constituted and goes to carrier the consignor.
The order (request) is filled and signed by the consignor, carrier or persons authorized by the consignor or carrier on filling and signing of the order (request). At the same time person authorized by the consignor or carrier acts on behalf of the consignor or carrier.
The order (request) is drawn up on paper or created in the form of the electronic order (request).
For signing of the electronic order (request) the strengthened qualified digital signature is used.
In case of forming of the electronic order (request) its preliminary approval of carrier is performed.
The order (request) for carriage of goods by road transport shall (shall) contain obligatory details according to appendix No. 5. In the order (request) placement of the additional details considering special conditions of implementation of carriages of goods by road transport is allowed.
The carrier shall consider the order (request) and in time, not exceeding 3 calendar days from the date of his (her) acceptance, to inform the consignor on acceptance or on refusal in adoption of the order (request) with reasons for causes of failure, and in case of order placement (request) on paper - also to return he (she) to the consignor.
By consideration of the order (request) the carrier determines the condition of carriages of load approved with the consignor and fills the obligatory details of the order (request) specified in Items 3 (1), 3(2), 10(1), 16 and 18 of appendix No. 5 to these rules.
In case of implementation of calculations for transportation for the transportation agreement by person other than the consignor, the order (request) contains specifying on this person, and also details of the document determining the bases of acceptance by this person of agreement settlements on itself.
9. To the conclusion of the transportation agreement of load the carrier upon the demand of the consignor submits the document (price list) containing data on the cost of services of carrier and procedure of payments of transportation payment.
The way bill is constituted on paper in 3 copies (originals) respectively for the consignor, the consignee and carrier or created in the form of the electronic way bill.
In the absence of indicators in lines of paper form of the way bill the crossed out section can be put down.
The way bill is signed by the consignor (person performing loading of load in the vehicle), the consignee (authorized by him person) and carrier (driver). The driver is not allowed to act on behalf of two agreement parties of transportation.
In case of use of the way bill as source accounting document according to article 9 of the Federal law "About Financial Accounting" the fourth copy (original) of the way bill on paper for the consignor is constituted.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.