of July 17, 2001 No. 245-II
This Law regulates legal, organizational and economic basis of public administration by highways in the Republic of Kazakhstan, their construction, operation and development for the benefit of the state and users by highways.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the National operator on management of highways (further - the National operator) - the joint-stock company with absolute participation of the state in the authorized capital performing the powers established by this Law;
1-1) managing directors of highways - physical persons and legal entities, being owners of highways or performing activities for management of highways on the right of economic maintaining or operational management, based on agreements within accomplishment of the state task, agreements of public-private partnership, including agreements of concession, property trust management, free use by highways public of regional or district value or their sites;
2) users highways - physical persons and legal entities, being participants of traffic or performing other activities within right of way of highways and roadside strip;
3) the highway - the complex of the engineering constructions intended for movement of cars, providing continuous, safe motion of cars and other vehicles with the established speeds, loadings, dimensions and also the sites of lands provided for placement of this complex (the earth of transport) and airspace over them within the established dimension;
4) running repair of the highway - complex of the works performed according to the procedure of the prevention of emergence of emergency situations, defects on highways, and also the urgent recovery and repair of the highway which are carried out during the whole year, including actions for repair of the destroyed sites which are carried out by route method;
5) repair of the highway - complex of works on the prevention and elimination of defects, and also to recovery and improvement of the transport and operational qualities of the highway including the current, average and capital repairs;
6) major repair of the highway - complex of works on recovery and (or) improvement of transport utilization properties of the highway without change of the existing technical category;
7) content of the highway - complex of works on maintenance of proper technical condition of the highway, assessment of its technical condition, and also on the organization and safety control of traffic;
8) medium repair of the highway - complex of the works connected with recovery of initial operational qualities of the highway and road constructions;
9) reconstruction of the highway - complex of the works providing increase in transport and operational qualities, safety and conveniences of movement with transfer of the highway or its certain site in higher technical category;
9-1) section of the highway (further - the site) - the highway piece which is in borders of its general extent;
10) highway extent - the actual length of the road between objects or settlements specified in nature (on the area) on kilometer signs;
11) paid highways (sites) - highways (sites) on which the decision on their use on paid basis is made and for journey through which the payment is levied;
11-1) organization of paid movement - action for collection of fare for paid highways (sites) by means of implementation and the device of hardware and software systems of collection of fare, and also management of the paid highway;
12) the heavyweight vehicle - the vehicle with load or without load, the fully loaded mass or load distribution on axes of which exceeds sizes of maximum allowable loads for this category of roads and constructions on them;
13) the large-size vehicle - the vehicle with load or without load, the having exceeding of the outline dimensions established by regulatory legal acts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.