of December 23, 2020 No. 1316
About approval of the Procedure for confirmation of qualification of persons who book audit and check of safety of highways
According to part four of article 51 of the Law of Ukraine "About highways" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for confirmation of qualification of persons who book audit and check of safety of highways which is applied.
2. To the ministries, other central executive bodies to bring own regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 23, 2020 , No. 1316
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of confirmation of qualification of persons who book audit and check of safety of highways.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
qualification requirements to the auditor of safety of highways and person who underwent confirmation of qualification with receipt of the certificate on the right of carrying out audit or check of safety of highways (further - qualification requirements), - set of knowledge, abilities and practical skills necessary for implementation of activities by the auditor of safety of highways;
the certificate on the right of carrying out audit or check of safety of highways (further - the certificate) - the document issued by certification body of personnel which certifies that person conforms to qualification requirements and has the corresponding professional knowledge, skills (competence);
certification body - the company, organization, the organization accredited in the respective sphere according to the Law of Ukraine "About accreditation of conformity assessment bodies", the "auditors of safety of highways" and/or "the engineer on checks of safety of highways" performing certification of personnel on professions;
working life - work experience according to the employment contract or the service provision agreement to the company, organization, the organization in the sphere of designing of highways and/or the organization of traffic safety.
3. Other terms are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About highways", "About accreditation of conformity assessment bodies", "About technical regulations and assessment of conformity", "About education", "About the higher education", "About professional development of workers".
4. Certification is performed primary and repeated.
Primary certification is provided for persons who undergo the procedure of certification for the first time.
Repeated certification is provided for the purpose of implementation of certification for persons who have the certificate by results of carrying out primary certification which effective period ends/ended.
5. Certification body "the auditor of safety of highways" and "the engineer on check of safety of highways" who shall provide the procedure of certification approves the scheme of certification on professions.
6. Certification is performed on the following stages:
1) representation by person of the documents determined by Item 7 of this Procedure;
2) consideration of documents and decision making about implementation or refusal in certification implementation;
3) evaluating competence of person by holding examination;
4) decision making about issue of the certificate or motivated refusal;
5) registration and issue of the certificate (in case of decision making about issue of the certificate).
According to the decision of certification body document handling in case of certification is performed according to the Law of Ukraine "About electronic documents and electronic document management".
7. Person for passing of certification submits in certification body the application in which it enters the surname, own name, middle name (in the presence), contact information. Are enclosed to the application:
1) passport copy;
2) the copy (copies) of the document (documents) on the higher education on educational qualification level (to degree of the higher education the bachelor, the specialist or the master in the specialty 192 "Construction and civil engineering" industries of knowledge 19 "Architecture and construction";
3) the copy (copies) of the service record confirming length of service on designing of highways and/or the organizations of traffic safety at least than three years.
In case of lack of the service record and also when in the service record there are no necessary records or the wrong or inexact records about the work periods contain, for confirmation of working life the data which are available in the register of insured persons of the State register of obligatory national social insurance, the reference, the statement from orders, personal accounts and distribution slips of the salary, the certificate, characteristic, written employment contracts and agreements with marks on their accomplishment and other documents containing data on the work periods are accepted;
4) the copy of the document on advanced training concerning carrying out audit and/or check of safety of highways according to appropriate programs.
8. The statement together with other documents specified in Item 7 of this Procedure is accepted according to the inventory which copy is issued to person with mark about acceptance date of documents or according to the Law of Ukraine "About electronic documents and electronic document management".
9. In case of change of the data specified in the documents provided according to Item 7 of this Procedure, person shall report in writing within ten working days about it to certification body. Copies of the relevant documents are attached to such notification.
10. The certification body considers the submitted documents and no later than ten days from the date of filing of application makes the decision on carrying out certification or on refusal in its implementation about what within ten days from the date of adoption of such decision in writing reports to person.
11. The basis for refusal in implementation of certification are:
non-presentation or representation not in full the documents specified in Item 7 of this Procedure;
representation of unreliable information.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.