of December 25, 2020 No. 625
About measures for implementation of Chapter 61 of the Tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of Chapter 61 of the Tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 85 and 86 of the Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Procedure for filling and submission of the report on tax on mining of FORM STI-163 according to appendix 1;
- report form on tax on mining of FORM STI-163 according to appendix 2.
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of provisions and the Procedure on administration of taxes" of April 7, 2011 No. 144 the following changes:
- in Regulations on the procedure for tax registration of taxpayers in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the above-stated resolution:
- add with Item 61-1 of the following content:
"61-1. The taxpayer, intended to apply the tax discharge mode on mining, shall submit the application for its registration as taxpayer for mining to tax authority in the place of tax registration.
The tax authority after decision making about payment by the taxpayer of tax on mining provides:
- introduction of information on application of the mode of the tax discharge on mining in the registration information about the taxpayer;
- filling of the registration card of the taxpayer in the FORM STI-025 form;
- delivery (direction) of 1 copy of the registration card to the taxpayer.";
- to state appendix 3 to the above-stated Provision in edition according to appendix 3 to this resolution.
Acting as Prime Minister, first vice-Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 25, 2020 No. 625
1. This Procedure determines procedure for filling and submission of the report on tax on mining (further - the report) estimated and paid according to Chapter 61 of the Tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The report can be presented in attendance procedure in document type on paper, is sent by mail by the registered mail with the assurance of receipt, and also presented in the form of the electronic document.
3. In case of submission of the report in attendance procedure the report is filled in in duplicate, the first copy remains in tax authority, the second copy with mark of tax authority returns to the taxpayer.
4. When sending the report by mail the report is filled in in one copy and goes to tax authority the registered mail with the return notification. At the same time the taxpayer receives the notification of mail service on delivery of the registered mail which is confirmation of submission of the report.
5. The report is presented in the form of the electronic document according to the procedure, determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. In cell 001:
- if the report is given for the first time for the accounting period - the mark in the form of the sign "X" is specified in cell "initial";
- if earlier for the same accounting period the report was already represented, but in subsequent some inaccuracies or errors which are corrected in the presented report, mark in the form of the sign "X" were found it is specified in cell "specified";
- if the report is given in connection with liquidation of the taxpayer, mark in the form of the sign "X" is given in cell "liquidating".
7. In cell 102 INN of the taxpayer is specified.
8. In cell 103 the name of the taxpayer is specified.
9. In cell 104 the code and the name of tax authority in the place of tax registration of the taxpayer are specified.
10. In cell 107 the RCBO code assigned by body of statistics in case of registration of the taxpayer is specified.
11. In cell 112 the index of postal department in the place of the actual location of the taxpayer is specified.
12. In cell 113 the name of the settlement in which actually there is taxpayer (the area, the city, the area, the village) is specified.
13. In cell 114 the address of the actual location of the taxpayer is specified (the name of the street, house number, office, the apartment).
14. In cell 115 the phone number of the taxpayer is specified.
15. In cell 116 the e-mail address of the taxpayer is specified.
16. In cell 201 start date of tax period for which the report is submitted (day, month and year) is specified.
17. In cell 202 date of the last day of the accounting period for which the report is submitted (day, month and year) is specified.
19. In the lower part of the report complete name, surname, middle name of person which signed the report are entered.
20. In cell 901 acceptance date of the report is specified by tax authority.
21. In cell 902 INN of the employee of the tax authority which accepted the report is specified.
22. In cell 050 the amount of electric power in kV/h, consumed in case of mining in tax period is specified.
23. In cell 051 the rate for the electric power in som for 1 kV/h including VAT and the sales tax is specified.
24. In cell 052 the amount added for tax period for the electric power is specified (gr. 050 x gr. 051).
25. In cell 053 the tax rate according to article 400 of the Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic is specified.
26. In cell 054 the tax amount is specified mining (gr. 052 x gr. 053).
See Appendix 2.
to Regulations on procedure for tax registration of taxpayers in the Kyrgyz Republic
The statement on registration/re-registration of the taxpayer
See Appendix 3".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.