of December 28, 2020 No. PP-4937
About measures for realization of the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021-2023
For the purpose of expansion of source of raw materials and deepening of its conversion, growth in volumes of production of competitive finished goods with high value added, broad attraction of direct foreign investments and high technologies in industry of economy, ensuring social and economic efficiency of investment projects and creation on this basis of highly paid workplaces, and also the accelerated social and economic development of regions of the republic:
1. Approve developed by the Ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the interested ministries, departments, economic associations, and also Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent (further - local khokimiyats) the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021 - 2023 (further - the Program) including:
summary forecast parameters of development of capital investments in 2021 - 2023, and also the forecast parameters of development and investment attraction and the credits in 2021 - 2023 providing development of centralized and not centralized investments in the amount of 928,3 of trillion sum including 37, 5 billion US dollars of foreign investments, according to appendices No. No. 1 *, 1a * and 1b *;
the address program of input of large production facilities and capacities in 2021 providing creation of 226 new production capacities and more than 34 thousand workplaces according to appendix No. 2*.
the summary address program of development of investments and the credits in 2021, and also forecast indicators of its quarterly execution according to appendices No. No. 3 * and 3a *;
the address program of the investment projects realized in 2021 with attraction of the foreign credits under the state guarantee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4 *;
the address program of the investment projects realized in 2021 with attraction of direct foreign investments and credits according to appendix No. 5 *;
the list of investment projects according to which development, approval and approval of the preproject and project documentation in 2021, according to appendix No. 6 * is required;
the list of the perspective investment projects which are subject to study in 2021 according to appendix No. 7*.
* Appendices 1 - 7 are given in Uzbek.
3. Determine that the ministries, departments, economic associations and local khokimiyats - initiators of projects till January 15, 2021 according to each investment project included in appendices No. No. 3 - 5 * to this resolution, develop and represent monthly complex network schedules of their realization to the Ministry of investments and foreign trade.
At the same time Government commission (S. U. Umurzakov) together with initiators of projects monthly by projects discusses execution of complex network schedules on projects implementation and takes measures for the solution of the arising problematic issues with entering into Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of information on results following the results of every month.
4. To the ministries, departments, economic associations and local khokimiyats - initiators of projects:
a) in case of development and implementation of the complex network schedules provided in Item 3 of this resolution to provide unconditional execution of the established forecast indicators of development of investments and the credits on every quarter 2021;
b) together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade (L. Sh. Kudratov):
till January 15, 2021 to submit for approval in the "road maps" Cabinet of Ministers by determination of financing sources, development, approval and approval of the preproject and project documentation on the projects included in appendix No. 6 * to this resolution;
till February 1, 2021 to approve the plan of practical measures for study of the perspective projects included in appendix No. 7 * to this resolution and to begin its realization.
5. To deputy ministers of investments and foreign trade:
a) To L. Sh. Kudratov, Sh. A. Vafayev:
together with the Ministry of Finance (D. Sh. Sultanov) and the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty (I. I. Norkulov) till June 1, 2021 with involvement of experts of the international financial institutions to develop criteria for evaluation of efficiency of privileges and preferences on the state support of investments and investing activities;
organize system work on rendering to initiators of projects of comprehensive assistance in study of the perspective projects included in appendix No. 7 * to this resolution, and also involvement of potential domestic and foreign investors to their realization;
b) To L. Sh. Kudratov, N. K. Holmurodov:
together with the Ministry of Finance (O. Z. Nasritdinkhodzhayev), the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty (B. K. Abdinazarov) and the Ministry of innovative development (O. A. Tuychiyev) in three-months time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on measures for increase in investment appeal of regions, especially areas with the low level of development of the industry, including to stimulation of attraction of direct foreign investments, the project implementations directed to the organization of innovative and advanced productions;
provide system monitoring of execution of the Program, rendering to initiators of projects of assistance in the solution of the problematic issues arising in the project progress and monthly entering into Government commission (S. U. Umurzakov) to analytical information on condition of works in this direction;
together with the ministries, departments, economic associations and local khokimiyats till November 15, 2021 to introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers the draft of the Investing program for 2022 and the next years with refining and updating of the main indicators of the Program.
6. Create in structure of central office of the Ministry of investments and foreign trade Management of post-investment monitoring from 15 units within the total extreme number of managerial personnel of system of the ministry.
Determine that activities of Management of post-investment monitoring go generally for carrying out the analysis of level of use of the created production capacities and objects within investing programs, rendering assistance to initiators of projects in achievement of technical and economic performances of investment projects.
To the deputy prime minister S. U. Umurzakov to take measures for the organization of activities of Management of post-investment monitoring with completion by qualified specialists in a month.
7. To deputy prime ministers S. U. Umurzakov and D. A. Kuchkarov till August 1, 2021 with involvement of the international financial institutions to take measures for enhancement of processes of preparation of investment offers, implementation of investment projects, monitoring of projects, and also the organizations of post-investment monitoring with step-by-step implementation of modern system of project management in spheres and industries of economy. At the same time to provide:
carrying out the complex analysis of the available potential in regions and industries (raw material, financial, scientific and technical, infrastructure, labor and other resources) in case of development of project offers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.