of December 23, 2020 No. 1291
About implementation of the state external borrowings in 2020 by attraction of the credit
For the purpose of accomplishment of the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2020" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Perform the state external borrowings in 2020 by attraction of the credit from Deutsche Bank AG.
3. To the Ministry of Finance to provide in time of creation of the draft of the Government budget of Ukraine for the corresponding year of means for repayment and servicing of the state external borrowings performed in connection therewith by the resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 23, 2020 No. 1291
1. The state external borrowings are performed in 2020 by attraction of the credit for the total amount which is not exceeding 350 million US dollars (further - the credit) and are provided according to the credit agreement between Ukraine, Deutsche Bank AG and Global Loan Agency Services Limited (further - the credit agreement), in the limits provided by the Law of Ukraine "About the Government budget of Ukraine for 2020".
2. On credit amount interest income which consists from is charged:
rates of LIBOR (The London interbank offered rate) in US dollars for the term of three months;
credit margins in the amount up to annual interest rate 5,75.
3. Interest income is paid each three months after the date of receipt of borrowing facilities according to conditions of the credit agreement.
4. Final loan repayment is performed in six months after the date of receipt of borrowing facilities according to conditions of the credit agreement.
Early repayment of the credit is performed in the cases provided by the credit agreement, in particular:
in case of change of market price of bonds of external state loans of Ukraine on the conditions determined by the credit agreement;
in case of implementation of additional or new bond issue of external state loans of Ukraine on the conditions determined by the credit agreement.
5. Repayment and servicing of the credit is performed at the expense of the means provided by the law on the Government budget of Ukraine for the corresponding year.
6. Other conditions of attraction of the credit are determined by the corresponding credit agreement and other documents connected with attraction of the credit.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.