of December 16, 2020 No. 1279
Some questions of the organization of pension payment and monetary assistance
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Payment procedure and deliveries of pensions and the monetary assistance in the place of the actual accommodation of receivers within Ukraine by the organizations which perform their payment and delivery which is applied.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
4. Determine that before entry into force of Item 17 parts one of article 61 of the Law of Ukraine "About obligatory national pension insurance", the organization performing payment and delivery of pensions and the monetary assistance in the place of the actual accommodation of receivers within Ukraine are the national operator of mail service whose functions are performed by Ukrpochta joint-stock company.
5. To the ministry of infrastructure with participation of Ukrpochta joint-stock company, to the Ministry of social policy and the Pension fund of Ukraine in three-months time after entry into force of this resolution to develop and approve the schedule of introduction of payment and delivery of pensions and the monetary assistance according to payable receipts.
6. This resolution becomes effective since April 1, 2021, except Item 3 of this resolution which becomes effective from the date of publication of this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 16, 2020 , No. 1279
1. This Procedure determines the payment mechanism of pensions and the monetary assistance to receivers in cash form by the places of their actual accommodation specified in the statement within Ukraine the organizations which according to the legislation have the right to perform payment and delivery of pensions and the monetary assistance.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
payable object - separate division (branch, representation, department, etc.) of authorized organization which provides services in direct payment and delivery of pensions and the monetary assistance to receivers on the place of the actual accommodation within Ukraine;
the payable period - certain period of pension payment, the monetary assistance according to sheets on pension payment, the monetary assistance which is determined with 4 on 25 number of every month or in other time determined by this Procedure or agreement parties;
the monetary assistance - government assistance, subsidy and other payments to receivers determined by the legislation which are provided in cash;
the receiver - person who is directly granted pension, benefit (his legal representative), and in case of the death of person who is directly granted pension, the monetary assistance, - person who has the right to benefit for burial and the half-received pension amount, the monetary assistance;
pension - the monthly retirement benefit (monthly perpetual monetary pay) appointed to person taking into account stipulated by the legislation allowances, increases, additional pension, the target monetary assistance, the amounts of indexation and other pension supplements;
the authorized organization - the organization which performs payment and delivery of pensions and the monetary assistance in the place of the actual accommodation of receivers within Ukraine and according to the legislation has the right to provide such services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.