of December 15, 2020 No. 608
About questions of the state companies under the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of optimization of activities of subordinated divisions of the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic, in compliance with articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 05.03.2021 No. 80
3. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About questions of the subordinated organizations of the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 16, 2016 No. 687 the following changes:
- to recognize paragraphs of the sixth and eighth of Item 2 invalid;
- to recognize appendices 5 and 7 to the above-stated resolution invalid.
1) Item 2 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the charter of the state company "Bishkek Forming Plant" of August 16, 2017 No. 489;
2) item 4 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About reorganization of the state company "Kyrgyzkomur" under the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic" of January 31, 2018 No. 72;
3) the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Charter of the state company "Bishkek Forming Plant" of August 16, 2017 No. 489" of December 4, 2019 No. 657.
Acting as Prime Minister, first vice-Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 15, 2020 No. 608
1. The state company "Central Laboratory" under the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Company) is the independent legal entity created in form of business of the state company founded on the right of economic maintaining.
2. The company in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic and this Charter.
3. The constituent document of the Company is the Charter. Founder of the Company is the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. The state managing director of body of the Company is the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The company has the trade name:
- in state language: "Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Onor zhay, power engineering specialist Jean Ger kazynasyn to paydalanu mamlekettik komitetinin aldyndaga "Borborduk laboratory" mamlekettik ishkanasa";
- in official language: "The state company "Central Laboratory" under the State committee of the industry, power and subsurface use of the Kyrgyz Republic".
- in state language: "Borborduk laboratory" MI;
- in official language: GP "Central Laboratory".
6. The property and profit of the Company are state-owned property. The company operates on the principles of complete cost accounting and self-financing, has the right to sign economic contracts, to make transactions, to acquire the property and non-property rights and to fulfill the duties provided by the regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic regulating activities of the state companies to act as plaintiff and the defendant in judicial authorities.
7. The company has the right to open in accordance with the established procedure settlement and other accounts, including currency, in financial credit institutes.
8. The company has seal with the name in the state and official languages, stamps, forms of the established sample and other attributes.
9. The company does not answer for obligations the Kyrgyz Republic, except as specified, when the Company assumed the guarantee (guarantee) according to obligations of the state.
10. The representation and branch of the Company act on the basis of the provisions approved by it.
The company bears complete responsibility for activities of the branches and representations.
Branches and representative offices of the Company are subject to obligatory state registration according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic about state registration of legal entities.
11. Legal address of the Company: 720739, Kyrgyz Republic, city of Bishkek, Prospekt Erkindik, 2.
12. The company performs activities in the field of laboratory research of minerals.
13. Main objectives of activities of the Company are:
- satisfaction of needs of the state, legal entities and physical persons in production of goods, works or services of strategic importance;
- accomplishment of the direct state order by the Company for production of goods, works or services;
- implementation of state programs and socially oriented projects of all-republican value.
14. The main objectives of the Company are:
- goal achievement and execution of the functions specified in this Charter;
- studying of material structure and technological researches of minerals (rocks, coal, soils, water);
- the complex studying of mineral raw materials necessary for the solution of geological tasks, at the scheduled time and with high quality;
- accomplishment of researches on implementation of new progressive methods of testing and the equipment for the purpose of improvement of quality of laboratory researches and labor productivity.
15. The main functions of the Company are:
- accomplishment of analyses of tests of minerals and other natural and technogenic objects;
- carrying out interlaboratory collation researches and quality control of results of testing of tests of minerals;
- carrying out external laboratory control behind reliability of the carried-out analytical works with the prospecting companies irrespective of patterns of ownership;
- accomplishment of other types of activity which are not forbidden by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of subsurface use and answering to the purposes of this Charter.
On types of activity on which permission is required the Company performs the activities based on the licenses (permissions) granted by the relevant state bodies on the types of activity which are subject to licensing (permission) according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of licensing and subsurface use.
16. The company for implementation of the tasks and functions determined by this Charter has the right:
- conduct necessary procurements of goods, works and services according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on public procurements;
- to independently determine the cost of goods, works and services for the commercial organizations, proceeding from market conditions, at the same time is not lower than the cost established by authorized antimonopoly authority;
- create consultative, working, analytical and research groups;
- raise grants and funds of the international financial and other organizations for implementation of the functions;
- have the isolated property, on its own behalf to acquire the property and non-property rights, tangible and intangible assets and fulfill duties, be claimant and the defendant in courts;
- sign contracts with legal entities and physical persons;
- in accordance with the established procedure according to the labor and civil law of the Kyrgyz Republic to attract physical persons to performance of works at the Company based on employment contracts, terminal employment contracts, other civil agreements;
- send to business trips of staff of the Company, including abroad, and also for participation in the international conferences, seminars, exhibitions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.