of November 24, 2020 No. 582
About approval of the Instruction about departure and receipt of documents by means of the automated information system of creation and turnover of electronic documents
Based on Article 133 of the h. (1) the item (17) and article 167 of the Tax Code No. 1163-XIII of April 24, 1997 (it is repeatedly published in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 8.02. 2007, p. 4, the special edition), with subsequent changes, PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Repeal the Order GGNI No. 284 of 19.04.2012 "About departure and receipt of electronic documents by means of the automated information system of creation and turnover of electronic documents between the State Tax Administration, banks and payment service providers".
Director of GNS
to the Order of the State Tax Administration of November 24, 2020 No. 582
1. The instruction about departure and receipt of documents by means of the automated information system of creation and turnover of electronic documents (further - the Instruction) establishes procedure for departure and receipt of electronic documents between the State Tax Administration, National Bank of Moldova, banks, payment service providers, bailiffs and bodies of the public power issuing warrants for execution, and also instructions for use the automated information system of creation and turnover of electronic documents (further - AIS SOED).
2. AIS SOED offers opportunity to registration of information arriving from participants of system, if necessary about the opening, change and closing of bank/payment accounts of the foreign physical persons and legal entities which do not have the taxation objects and not having the tax liabilities and absent in Information system GNS including for the nonresidents having the temporary identity certificate (No. form 9), and also allows registration of bank/payment accounts, other than those which will be accepted according to the h. (1) article 167 of the Tax Code. Participants of system, on the same day or the next working day, will be able to send electronic documents through AIS SOED.
3. Before unification of AIS SOED, in case of the physical nonresident person who opened the bank account through AIS SOED, and changing the status of physical person as resident, the participant of system, if necessary, will inform GNS on closing of the bank account through AIS SOED and on opening of the bank account through AIS SOED - physical resident persons.
4. The electronic document on opening, change and closing of bank/payment accounts to persons specified in Item 2) to the Instruction automatically will receive the status It "is accepted", and then will pass into the status "Is approved" and does not require the procedure of confirmation in the State Tax Administration.
5. For persons specified in the item 2) to the Instruction, documents can be created by two methods:
creation of documents manually at the level of the interface;
loading of documents by means of the XML file.
6. For the purposes of this Instruction the following terms and concepts are applied:
1) GNS - State Tax Administration;
2) ISGNS - Information system of the State Tax Administration;
3) AIS SOED - the automated information system of creation and turnover of electronic documents;
4) NBM - National Bank of Moldova;
5) the administrator of users - physical person, the employee of National Bank of Moldova, bank, the payment service provider, the bailiffs or the staff of bodies of forced execution who are responsible for management and operation of the rights to use the AIS SOED resources by users and authorized persons;
6) the system administrator (Operator) - the physical person, the employee of GU "The Center of Information Technologies in Finance" responsible for management and operation of the AIS SOED resources for their use by users, authorized persons and administrators of treasury;
7) user name and the password - accounting records (accounts) of users on the basis of which the last get access to AIS SOED;
8) operator - GU "the center of information technologies in finance", according to the Order of the Government No. 125 of 6.02.2018;
9) participant of system - The National Bank of Moldova, bank, payment service providers, bailiffs, bodies of the public power issuing the warrants for execution connected, according to the procedure, established by this Instruction, to AIS SOED;
10) the authorized person - the user, the physical person, the employee of the State Tax Administration, or any other participant of system given right to sign and/or sendings electronic documents within AIS SOED;
11) profile (accounting record of the user) - the Section AIS SOED containing general information about the participant and the transferred or received electronic documents;
12) the user - the physical person, the employee of the State Tax Administration, or any other participant of system using AIS SOED agrees to the user's rights granted to it;
13) XML - extensible markup language which is used for creation of the web pages which are displayed in the browser (or the navigator).
14) Terms and the concepts "electronic document management", "electronic document", "temporary tag", "addressee", "authenticity of the electronic document" correspond to sense of the terms and concepts determined in the Law on the digital signature and the electronic document No. 91 of 29.05.2014.
7. AIS SOED provides the electronic document management confirming opening, change, closing or statement on tax accounting of bank accounts / the payment accounts, suspension of transactions on bank accounts / payment accounts, balance and turnover of money on bank accounts / payment accounts and turnover of other documents, the collection order, warrants for execution and the related documents, the conclusion of bailiffs concerning application/cancellation of insurance/enforcement powers, the documents connected with accession to follow-up activity and other documents according to the current legislation which are movement subject between the State Tax Administration and participants of system.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.