It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On November 13, 2020 No. 617
of November 11, 2020 No. 587
About the Strategy of national debt management of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2023
According to article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state and guaranteed by the state borrowing and debt" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Strategy of national debt management of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2023 it (is applied).
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan together with the relevant ministries and departments to take necessary measures for strategy implementation of national debt management of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2023.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 11, 2020 No. 587
1. The strategy of national debt management of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2023 (further - Strategy) is the document of mid-term planning and forecasting of the main priorities of the state in the sphere of national debt management determining instruments of its execution.
2. Strategy is developed on the basis of provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, industry regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan according to strategic objectives and priorities of development of the country and directed to increase in efficiency of control of attraction of external borrowings in the Republic of Tajikistan, and also decrease in negative impact of pandemic of COVID-19 on national economy and non-admission of uncontrollable accumulating of external debt.
3. For timely financing of the state investment projects, support of the budget and paying balance the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan performs external and internal borrowings within priorities of the National strategy of development for the Republic of Tajikistan to the period till 2030.
4. Process of execution of Strategy is subject to permanent monitoring, the report on its execution is annually submitted to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and Majlisi namoyandagon of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. Main objectives and tasks of Strategy are:
- effective and target use of the attracted external and internal financial resources on the basis of acceptable degree of risks;
- observance of policy of attraction of preferential state borrowings;
- attraction of loans in coordination with the state investing program on the basis of assessment of profitability, efficiency of projects and enhancement of the institutional mechanism of coordination and monitoring of their realization;
- enhancement of management system debt on the basis of accounting, the analysis and monitoring of public debt;
- market development of government securities and ensuring stability of public debt;
- maintenance of optimum structure of debt portfolio by step-by-step and consecutive increase in attraction of internal resources by market development of government securities for diversification of structure of portfolio of borrowings of the country.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.