It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 5, 2020 No. 604
of October 28, 2020 No. 569
About the State program of development of pharmaceutical industry in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2025
According to article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the State program of development of pharmaceutical industry in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2025 and the Plan of implementation of the State program of development of pharmaceutical industry in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2025 (appendices 1 and 2).
2. To the ministries and departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas to take necessary measures for attraction of internal and foreign investments for implementation of this program and about the course of its accomplishment annually till December 1 to provide information to the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan annually till January 1 to provide information on the course of accomplishment of this program to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of October 28, 2020 No. 569
1. The state program of development of pharmaceutical industry in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2025 (further - the Program) is developed for the purpose of ensuring sustainable development of pharmaceutical industry in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021-2025 and improvements of access of the population of the country to high-quality medicines and medical goods.
2. In the Republic of Tajikistan more than 90 percent of the medicines which are available in the pharmaceutical market are imported to the republic from abroad. The program promotes development of pharmaceutical industry in the conditions of the country, to implementation of investment projects, ensuring efficiency and quality of medicines, attraction of direct investments, creation of the new production organizations and new workplaces.
3. Pharmaceutical industry is in the Republic of Tajikistan not up to standard and the most part medicinal means is imported from India, the Russian Federation, Lithuania, Ukraine and China.
4. The program implementation includes accomplishment of the following tasks:
- enhancement of the legal base of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of production, registration, import, export and realization of medicines and medical goods according to requirements of international standards;
- implementation of single system of quality management according to the international requirements;
- allocation of bank loans under preferential interest rate to the pharmaceutical companies meeting the requirements of proper production practice;
- state stimulation and financing of production process of innovative medicines, and also cultivation of herbs of industrial function;
- providing with the corresponding innovative methods and integration among subjects of the pharmaceutical market;
- creation of the pharmaceutical organizations for the purpose of increase in the list of medicines and medical goods of national production, including according to the list of the main medicines of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- strengthening of cooperation on creation of the joint pharmaceutical organizations with attraction of foreign investments;
- financial support of the major innovative projects in pharmaceutical industry;
- effective implementation of research works taking into account requirement, availability of medicinal raw materials, the corresponding forms of medicines, and also creation of the specialized scientific organizations;
- advanced training of specialists taking into account the international requirements (the corresponding laboratory practice - GLP, the corresponding clinical practice - GCP, proper production practice - GMP);
- project development of public-private partnership for development of priority industries;
- development of scientific programs for development of modern phytodrugs on the basis of flora of Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.