of December 11, 2020 No. 602
About introduction of prohibition on the inspections of subjects of entrepreneurship which are carried out by law enforcement agencies
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for entrepreneurs and support of economic activity of subjects of entrepreneurship, providing their legal protection, elimination of unreasonable and excessive intervention of separate law enforcement agencies in activities of subjects of entrepreneurship, and also in connection with spread of the COVID-19, virus according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Impose ban on the inspections of subjects of entrepreneurship which are carried out by law enforcement agencies, except for the checks performed:
- within criminal and civil trial;
- according to statements of physical persons and legal entities;
- Customs Service concerning the goods which are under customs control;
- on the questions connected with prevention of spread of coronavirus of COVID-19 in the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations and department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Acting as Prime Minister, first vice-Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.