of November 30, 2020 No. KR DSM-225/2020
About approval of rules of rendering emergency medical service, including with involvement of medical aircraft
According to item 4 of article 121 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" and Item 1 of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About the state services" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed rules of rendering emergency medical service, including with involvement of medical aircraft.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, according to appendix to this order.
3. To provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Giniyat And.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of digital development, innovations and aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
No. KR DSM-225/2020 are approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 30, 2020
1. These rules of rendering emergency medical service, including with involvement of medical aircraft (further – Rules) are developed according to item 4 of article 121 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About health of the people and health care system" (further – the Code) and determine procedure for rendering emergency medical service, including with involvement of medical aircraft.
2. In these rules the following terms and determinations are used:
1) specially prepared aircraft – the aircraft intended for accomplishment of specialized transactions through medical aircraft, equipped with the devices, devices, the equipment, complexes, systems applied separately to delivery of health care according to functional purpose and operational characteristics;
2) the aircraft (transport) – the device supported in the atmosphere due to its interaction with air excepting interaction with the air reflected from land (water) surface;
3) the commander of the aircraft (transport) – person, in accordance with the established procedure last corresponding training having the certificate of the pilot and the admission on the right of independent control of the aircraft of this type;
4) airline – the legal entity having the air operator certificate of civil aircrafts;
5) the profile specialist – the health worker with the higher medical education having the certificate in the field of health care;
6) authorized body in the field of health care (further – authorized body) – the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the field of protection of public health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, medical and pharmaceutical science, medical and pharmaceutical education, sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population, drug circulation and medical products, qualities of rendering medical services (help);
7) subjects of health care – are the organizations of health care, and also the physical persons practising private medicine and pharmaceutical activities;
8) emergency medical service (further – SMP) – system of the organization of medical care in the emergency and urgent form in case of sharp diseases and conditions, life-endangering, and also for prevention of essential harm to health on the scene and (or) along the line in the medical organization;
9) the operational request – the form approved by authorized body of the airline which is the basis for implementation of flight and mobile crew of medical aircraft;
10) emergency medical service – the medical care provided in case of sudden sharp diseases and conditions, exacerbation of the chronic diseases which are not posing obvious threat of life of the patient;
11) remote medical services – the provision of medical services for the purpose of diagnostics, treatments, medical rehabilitation and prevention of diseases and injuries, carrying out researches and estimates by means of digital technologies providing remote interaction of health workers among themselves, with physical persons and (or) their legal representatives, identification of specified persons, and also documentation of the actions made by them;
12) medical aircraft – provision of emergency medical service in the emergency form to the population with attraction of air transport;
13) mobile crew of medical aircraft (further – MBMA) – the structurally functional unit of medical aircraft which is directly providing emergency medical service, and also specialized, including high-technology medical care by qualified profile specialists;
14) the doctor-coordinator of medical aircraft – the person having the higher medical education, the having certificate of the specialist in the corresponding specialty and performing the organization of acceptance/transfer of the reasonable request in/from department of medical aircraft and procedure for execution of the operational request;
15) medical products – products of medical appointment and medical equipment;
16) the organization of medical education – the organization of education realizing educational programs for the directions of preparation "Health care";
17) medical services – the actions of subjects of health care having preventive, diagnostic, medical, rehabilitation and palliative orientation in relation to the specific person;
18) the medical organization – the organization of health care which main activities is delivery of health care;
19) the doctor of mobile crew of mobile aircraft – person having the higher medical education, the certificate of the specialist in "Ambulance and emergency medical service" and (or) "Anesthesiology and resuscitation (perfuziologiya, toxicology) (adult)" and (or) "Anesthesiology and resuscitation (perfuziologiya, toxicology, neonatal resuscitation) (nursery)";
20) the mobile camera – the device intended for record, storage and reproduction of audio-video information;
21) the operator – the physical person or legal entity which is engaged in operation of civil aircrafts or offering the services in this area;
22) the paraphysician - person who completed course of professional training on first-aid treatment;
23) hospital motor transport – the specialized land vehicle intended for transportation of patients, the accompanying medical personnel, also bodies (part of bodies) and fabrics (part of fabric) for the subsequent transplantation in the relevant medical organization;
24) emergency situation – the situation in certain territory which developed as a result of accident, the fire, harmful effects of dangerous production factors, natural hazard, catastrophic crash, natural or other disaster which can entail or was entailed by the human victims, harm to human health or the environment, significant material damage and violation of conditions of activity of people;
25) emergency state – the temporary measure applied only for the benefit of safety of citizens and protection of the constitutional system of the Republic of Kazakhstan and representing the particular legal regime of activities of state bodies, organizations allowing establishment of separate restrictions of the rights and freedoms of citizens, foreigners and stateless persons, and also the rights of legal entities and assigning to them subsidiary duties;
26) transplantation – organ transplantation (part of body) and (or) fabrics (part of fabric) on other place in organism or in other organism;
27) regular flight – the flight performed according to the schedule established and published by airline;
28) the coordinating organization – the legal entity determined according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan based on the subitem 5) of Item 2 of article 134 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About state-owned property";
29) the informed consent – the procedure of written voluntary confirmation by person of the consent to receipt of medical care and (or) participation in specific research after receipt of information on all significant for adoption of the decision by it aspects of medical care and (or) research. The informed written consent is drawn up in the form approved by authorized body according to the subitem 279) of article 1 of the Code;
30) the emergency medical care – the medical care provided in case of sudden sharp diseases and conditions, exacerbation of the chronic diseases requiring immediate medical intervention for prevention of essential harm to health and (or) elimination of threat of life".
3. SMP stations (further – SSMP) areas, the cities of republican value and the capital, receptions of the medical organizations giving stationary help and the aircrafts rendering medical services are equipped with the medical equipment, uniform on design and technical characteristics. SSMP of areas, the cities of republican value and the capital provide access to medical information systems or provide integration with medical information systems for the Coordinating organization.
4. For receipt of the state service "Challenge of Emergency Medical Service" the physical person (further – uslugopoluchatel) calls on number "103" of the subjects of health care providing emergency medical service (further – the service provider), or uses mobile applications (messengers, chat boats), including with indication of geolocation.
The list of the main requirements to rendering the state service "Challenge of Emergency Medical Service" is stated in annex 1 to these rules.
The service provider enters data on stage of rendering the state service into information system of monitoring of rendering the state services according to the subitem 11) of Item 2 of article 5 of the Law on the state services.
The service provider within three working days from approval date or change of the subordinate regulatory legal act determining procedure for rendering the state service staticize information on procedure for its rendering and send to Single contact center according to Item 2 of article 23 of the Law on the state services.
During the entering of changes and (or) amendments into these rules the state expert organization sends to the operator of information and communication infrastructure of "the electronic government" to the service provider information on such changes and (or) amendments within 10 (ten) working days after state registration in judicial authorities of the corresponding regulatory legal act.
5. The dispatcher of SSMP accepts on the 103 panel challenges from citizens in case of violation of the state of health according to appendix 2 to these rules. Time of processing of challenge from the moment of its receipt of SSMP by the dispatcher constitutes five minutes during which sorting according to category of urgency of challenge is carried out.
6. SMP appears medical assistant's and specialized (medical) crews which structure is determined according to appendix 3 to these rules.
Training of specialists at continuous basis under the SMP stations in practical skills of rendering the emergency medical care, communicative skills and bases of resistance to stress is performed by the organizations of science and education, realizing educational programs of additional education and undergone institutional accreditation in the accreditation bodies entered in the register of acknowledged accreditation bodies.
Obtaining by specialists in the field of health care additional competences is performed according to programs of additional and informal education according to Item 6 of article 221 of the Code.
7. Crews of SSMP submit to the senior doctor of change of SSMP.
8. In rural settlements for servicing of challenges of SMP by the dispatcher of district substation of SSMP specialists and hospital motor transport of the nearest medical organizations are attracted.
According to the decision of local executive bodies in settlements the SMP functions are transferred through the agreement of co-execution according to the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2020 to No. KR DSM-242/2020 "About approval of rules of purchase of services at subjects of health care in delivery of health care within the guaranteed amount of free medical care and (or) in system of compulsory social medical insurance" (it is registered in the register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 149571) (further – Rules of purchase) to the medical organizations or subjects of health care, having the license for rendering emergency medical service, according to line 15 of appendix of 1 Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About permissions and notifications".
9. The challenges accepted by the dispatcher SSMP are subdivided into 4 (four) categories of urgency according to appendix 4 to these rules:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.