of December 3, 2020 No. PP-4911
About creation of the Fergana medical institute of public health
For the purpose of training of the qualified personnel with the higher education which is highly qualified in spheres of health care, sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing and public health, further enhancement of system of professional development of workers, providing the medical organizations by competent specialists including organizations of primary health care:
1. Approve offers of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education and khokimiyat of the Fergana region about:
creation of the Fergana medical institute of public health (further - Institute) based on the Fergana branch of the Tashkent medical academy;
determination of the Fergana regional infectious diseases hospital as clinical base of Institute.
2. Determine the main activities of Institute:
the organization of training of doctors of narrow specialty for healthcare institutions, and also sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing and public health;
training on the basis of joint educational programs and programs of the academic mobility in cooperation with the lead foreign medical highest educational institutions for the spheres having high need for qualified specialists;
widespread introduction of the advanced and remote educational technologies in process of training of specialists having modern knowledge and skills, involvement of highly skilled professors-teachers, development and deployment in practice of electronic educational resources;
support of development of scientific and pedagogical potential, active enhancement of pedagogical technologies and training methods;
carrying out perspective innovative, applied and fundamental research works in spheres of health care, sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing and public health, prevention of diseases, parasitology, microbiology, virology, and also concerning development of healthy lifestyle with the direction of their results on the solution of the existing problems in medical practice;
providing continuity and the sequence of programs, the effective organization of activities, rendering the scientific and methodical help to the fixed Technical schools of public health of Abu Ali ibn Sino and medical colleges;
strengthening and development of long-term cooperation in education and sciences with the leading medical organizations and research centers of the foreign states;
upgrade and strengthening of material and technical resources, equipment by the modern equipment of the simulyatsionny center, educational and research laboratories.
3. Determine that:
The institute is the public highest educational institution, has seal and forms with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the name in state language, separate balance, treasurer personal account, including settlement accounts in foreign currency;
The institute is legal successor of the Fergana branch of the Tashkent medical academy by all rights, obligations and agreements;
enrollment of students is performed within annually set parameters of the State order on acceptance for study in the highest educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan and proceeding from parameters of additional acceptance;
The institute on permanent basis gives scientific and methodical help to the teachers giving studies in the exact sciences in Technical schools of public health of Abu Ali ibn Sino and the medical colleges located in the Fergana region.
4. To the Ministry of Health (A. Sh. Inoyatov) and to the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education (U. Sh. Begimkulov) in three-months time to attract in Institute of the professors-teachers who are highly qualified, in particular having academic degree of the candidate of science and doctor of science.
5. Determine sources of financing of activities of Institute of means of the Government budget, the means arriving from training of students at paid and contractual basis and rendering services on the basis of agreements, grants of the international financial and foreign organizations, charitable gifts of physical persons and legal entities, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
6. To the Ministry of Health (A. Sh. Inoyatov) in two-month time to take specific measures on:
organizations of educational and methodical process, to approval in accordance with the established procedure staff list and expense budget, and also to providing Institute with the necessary equipment;
to enrichment of the information and resource center of Institute additional educational, scientific and fiction;
to placement of departments of Institute in the state medical organizations of the Fergana region having ample opportunities in the corresponding directions, activities of data of departments;
to providing with the telecommunication equipment for carrying out at Institute of online lectures and implementations of remote educational technologies with involvement of highly skilled professors-teachers of the highest medical educational institutions of the republic and other foreign highest medical educational organizations.
7. To the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty, to the Ministry of innovative development, the Highest certifying commission under the Cabinet of Ministers and to Al Yurtas of Umida Fund to take measures on:
to target preparation since 2021/2022 academic years in the lead highest educational institutions of personnel in the respective areas in the directions of formation of bachelor degree, specialties of clinical internship and magistracy, since 2021 - in basic doctoral studies for the purpose of providing Institute with professors-teachers having high potential;
to review and approval in accordance with the established procedure programs of objects of the corresponding directions of education and specialties, with studying of the best foreign practices and accounting of offers of the organizations customers of personnel;
to objective efficiency evaluation of management system and the conditions created for professors-teachers, effectiveness of the teaching and educational methods applied by them in training process;
organizations of perspective joint educational programs, to development of new forms of cooperation, attraction from abroad professors-teachers and compatriots.
8. And reducings poverty (A. M. Boboyev) together with the interested ministries and departments to provide to the Ministry of Economic Development inclusion in accordance with the established procedure in the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2021 - 2023 of projects on construction and reconstruction, capital repairs and equipment of buildings and constructions of Institute based on the approved design estimates.
9. To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications (O. A. Pekos) of the appeal of Institute to take measures for its connection to the high-speed Internet in accordance with the established procedure.
10. To khokimiyat of the Fergana region (H. H. Bozarov) together with the Ministry of Health (A. Sh. Inoyatov) to take measures for providing with office housing the skilled professors-teachers involved for the purpose of the effective organization of activities of Institute.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.