of December 3, 2020 No. UP-6122
About establishment of additional non-working days during celebration of official dates and transfer of the days off in 2021
For the purpose of creation of conditions for good rest of citizens during celebration of official dates and ensuring rational use of days off and holidays in 2021:
Friday May 14;
Thursday September 2;
Friday September 3;
Friday December 31.
2. Transfer the days off in 2021:
since Saturday March 27 on Monday March 22;
since Saturday July 17 on environment July 21;
since Saturday July 24 on Thursday July 22.
3. Determine that:
Saturday January 2, Saturday March 20, Monday March 22, Saturday May 15, environment July 21, Thursday July 22 and Saturday September 4, 2021 are non-working days for all workers, irrespective of types of business week;
in state-financed organizations additional non-working days, the stipulated in Item 1 this Decree, are compensated for the account of reducing duration of annual labor leave for two working days;
in case of determination of the size of the average monthly earnings kept during annual labor leave the actual duration of labor leave with addition to it the additional non-working days established by this Decree is considered;
duration of annual labor leave of workers taking into account the reducing provided by the paragraph third this Item cannot be less than fifteen working days;
in the organizations which are not budget, additional non-working days according to Item 1 of this Decree along with other additional days to labor leave, are established proceeding from financial opportunities and according to the collective agreements or other local acts adopted by employers in coordination with trade-union committees.
4. To the state committee on tourism development together with the Ministry of transport, Agency on cases of youth, the Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent to organize for the republic population routes of internal tourism and active recreation taking into account prolongation of festive (non-working) days with carrying out shares and provision of discounts for transport and hotel services.
5. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and city of Tashkent, and also areas (cities):
take system measures for the organization of active and useful recreation of the population in the extended festive (non-working) days;
together with the State committee on tourism development and National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan to provide broad informing the population on the events held in holidays.
6. Recommend to the Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan:
the organization of explanatory work in labor collectives about the purposes, essence and contents of this Decree;
activization of work of the trade-union organizations for ensuring active recreation of workers and members of their families in the extended holidays.
7. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.