of November 11, 2020 No. 815
About approval of Quality requirements of products of beekeeping, including beeswax, propolis, uterine milk and the pollen intended for consumption by the population
Based on article 7 of the Law No. 306/2018 on safety of foodstuff (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2019, Art. No. 59-65, 120), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the National agency on safety of foodstuff.
Minister of Agriculture, regional development and environment
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 11, 2020 No. 815
These Requirements shift part XXII of appendix I (The NC ex 0410 00 code 00) thus as it is provided in part XXII of appendix I to Regulations (EU) No. 1308/2013 of the European Parliament and Council of December 17, 2013 about creation of the general organization of the markets of agricultural products and to the No. 1037/2001 and (EU) No. 1234/2007 of Council canceling regulations (EEC) No. 922/72, (EEC) No. 234/79, (EU) published in the Official magazine of the European Union by L 347 of December 20, 2013 with the last changes made by Regulations (EU) 2017/2393 European Parliament and Council of December 13, 2017.
1. Quality requirements of products of beekeeping, including beeswax, propolis, uterine milk and the pollen intended for consumption by the population (further - Requirements), establish quality requirements, safety of foodstuff, to representation and marking which shall be observed in case of production, collection, conversion, packaging, storage, transportation and sale of products of beekeeping both national production, and import.
2. In these Requirements the concepts determined in the Law No. 70/2006 on beekeeping and in the Order of the Government No. 661/2007 about approval of the Technical regulation "Natural Honey" and also the concepts determined as follows are used:
beeswax - the natural product allocated by sulfuric glands of workers, used for creation of cells;
propolis - the adhesive of brown color made by bees from mix and by processing of the different pitches and vegetable glues collected from plants and their kidneys, used for closing of the cracks which appeared in beehive, adjustments of the size notch in beehive, disinfection of cells of cells before seeding of eggs uterus and also for isolation of the foreign bodies which got to beehive;
uterine milk - secretion of gipofaringealny and mandibular glands of workers, without additives, used for feeding of uterus throughout all her life and larvae up to 3 days.
3. These Requirements extend to the beekeeping products specified in the table:
Code of goods item
Description of goods
0410 00 000
The foodstuff of animal origin which is not named or not included in other place (uterine milk, propolis and pollen)
4. These Requirements do not extend on:
1) the beekeeping products received in individual economy for private house consumption;
2) production, processing or storage of products of beekeeping for private house consumption;
3) beekeeping products, such, as: honey, sting poison, apilarnit, beebread, Merv.
5. Producers of products of beekeeping shall provide use of advanced methods of production, take effective measures for achievement of quality, safety of foodstuff, representation and marking.
6. Quality and safety of products of beekeeping assumes ensuring compliance with the established requirements, hygiene of foodstuff in production process, from raw materials to the consumer.
7. Quality and safety of products of beekeeping are reached by implementation of safety management systems of the foodstuff on all food chain based on the principles of risk analysis and determination of critical control points (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, further - HACCP) according to provisions of the Law No. 296/2017 on general requirements of hygiene of foodstuff.
8. Producers of products of beekeeping provide entering into the passport of apiary of records about all preventive and medical actions for fight against diseases of bees, apiary addresses on migration, and also, and as necessary (in case of breeding apiary), results of bonitation of colonies, use of the stimulating medicines and veterinary drugs according to the Law No. 70/2006 on beekeeping which, as necessary, can provide documentary evidences of compliance to the quality requirements and safety of foodstuff established by these Requirements.
9. The rooms intended for wintering and the periods of rest of bees for extraction, collection and/or conditioning of products of beekeeping, are located at the distances specified in the Law No. 70/2006 on beekeeping, and in the zones protected from sources of foreign smells, farms on cultivation of the cattle and other contaminated places which can affect bees and the products received as a result of their activities.
10. Rooms and extensions of units on content of bees allow placement of processing equipment so that to provide observance of proper rules of hygiene and the best the practician of production throughout engineering procedure.
11. Practicians of proper hygiene are used in order to avoid creation of the favorable circle for diseases and wreckers, according to the Special rules of hygiene of foodstuff of animal origin approved by the Order of the Government No. 435/2010.
12. The equipment and containers which come into contact with beekeeping products during collection and storage are manufactured of materials for food products, beekeeping products, steady against pH of acidity, which can be washed and disinfected (for example, stainless steel or food plastic).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.