of November 25, 2020 No. PP-4898
About measures for project implementation "Development of rural infrastructure" with participation of International Development Association of the World Bank and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
For the purpose of increase in household culture of the population by cardinal updating of architectural appearance of rural settlements, complex development of regions, construction of road and transport infrastructure, engineering and communication networks and objects of the social sphere:
1. Take into consideration that:
On January 17, 2020 loan (credit) agreements between the Republic of Uzbekistan and International Development Association of the World Bank (further - Association) in the amount of 100 million US dollars, and also on May 28, 2020 - are signed with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (further - Bank) in the amount of 82 million US dollars on the Development of Rural Infrastructure project (further - the project) for a period of 30 years with five-year grace period;
the share of the Republic of Uzbekistan in project implementation constitutes means in the amount of 1, of 6 million US dollars;
the project is implemented in 21 district of the Fergana, Andijan, Namangan, Syr Darya and Jizzakh regions which is lagging behind on economic and social development;
the project deadline constitutes 5 years (2020 - 2024).
2. Determine that:
The Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty is the executive body responsible for timely implementation and coordination of the project, and also target and effective use of the credits of Association and Bank;
all organizations participating in project implementation observe requirements of the mechanisms specified in the signed loan (credit) agreements on the project;
within project implementation the expenses connected with repayment of the credits of Association and Bank, and also the percent added on them, payment for services and other payments become covered at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The key technical and economic parameters of the Development of Rural Infrastructure project according to appendix No. 1;
The forecast repayment schedule of principal debt, the percent added on it and other payments on the credits of International Development Association and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank within the Development of Rural Infrastructure project according to appendices No. No. 2 and 3;
"Road map" on use of means within the Development of Rural Infrastructure project with participation of International Development Association of the World Bank and the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank according to appendix No. 4.
4. Take into consideration that according to the legislation within the projects realized at the expense of loans of the international financial institutions and international loans of the government organizations:
turnover on sales of goods (services) acquired by legal entities in case of approval of project data by the international and foreign government financial organizations till July 1, 2020, is not assessed with the value added tax and the excise tax;
the goods imported on customs area by legal entities at the expense of these borrowed funds are exempted from customs duty payment;
the means saved as a result of these privileges are considered as contribution of the Republic of Uzbekistan to project implementation.
5. To the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty (A. Zh. Ortikov) together with the Ministry of support waved also families (R. T. Mamatov) within the project to take necessary measures for improvement of the social and spiritual atmosphere among the population, to further support of institute waved also to establishing permanent interaction in removal of system of work with family and women on new level.
6. Determine that within the project:
after determination of villages in each area technical and economic calculations are developed in accordance with the established procedure and in bodies of examination project appraisal on the actions for the corresponding subprojects of each area planned to realization is carried out;
engineering companies "Service of the Single Customer" under khokimiyats of the Fergana, Andijan, Namangan, Syr Darya and Jizzakh regions are customers;
between the Project implementation team and Service of the Single Customer engineering company partner agreements are signed.
7. (P. R. Bobozhonov) according to requests of the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty to provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the shortest possible time registration, issue and prolongation of multi-visas, and also temporary registration and its prolongation in the Republic of Uzbekistan for the foreign specialists participating in project implementation.
8. To Audit Chamber (B. T. Turabov) to establish constant control behind target allocation and expenditure of means within the project and each half a year to enter information in Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. To anti-corruption agency (A. E. Burkhanov) to establish constant control behind ensuring openness and transparency of target use of the funds allocated within the project.
10. For the purpose of ensuring effective and timely implementation of measures, determined by this resolution:
a) to the deputy prime minister D. Kuchkarov:
in week time to hold meeting with participation of executives in charge and to determine their specific objectives;
in two weeks together with khokimiyats of the Fergana, Andijan, Namangan, Syr Darya and Jizzakh regions to develop "Road maps" on use of means within the project by regions and to provide their approval in regional and district Kengashakh of People's Deputies respectively;
together with the relevant ministries and departments, and also local khokimiyats to organize educational trainings on advanced training of specialists, responsible for project implementation, with involvement of foreign consultants;
following the results of every quarter to enter information on the financed subprojects, and also results of monitoring of their high-quality realization in the Cabinet of Ministers;
approve structure of the Project implementation team "Development of rural infrastructure" and adjust its activities;
create with availability of separate accounts in commercial bank in the city of Tashkent advance party on project implementation, and also in the city of Namangan interregional project implementation teams for the Fergana, Andijan and Namangan regions, in the city of Jizzakh - for the Syr Darya and Jizzakh regions;
during project implementation to approve financing expenses of project implementation team in coordination with the Ministry of Finance.
Grant to the deputy prime minister D. Kuchkarov the right to introduction of amendments and changes in the schedule of realization and financing of components of the project taking into account the principles of social and ecological protection and policy of resettlement of the World Bank, and also in the appendices approved by this resolution;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.