of February 15, 2019 No. PP-4193
About measures for further complex development of national system of rendering the state services
For the purpose of strategy implementation of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021 and the Concept of administrative reform in the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also increases in level of living of the population and improvement of business environment, business development by the accelerated rates transition of national system of rendering the state services to qualitatively new level is performed.
For short period of time the number of the rendered state services in the principle "one window" exceeded 100 services, and the number of the services of citizens addressing for obtaining grew by 50 times. At the same time growth of indicator of the rendered state services twice at least in connection with implementation of additional state services is expected.
For the purpose of radical reducing excessive bureaucratic processes in business and further development of national system of rendering the state services:
1. Establish since June 1, 2019 procedure according to which:
physical persons and legal entities have the right to receive the state services in the centers of the state services (further - the Centers) by the exterritorial principle irrespective of the place of permanent (temporary) registration of citizens and the postal address (location) of legal entities;
in case of the request for receipt of the state services through the Single portal of interactive state services of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Single portal) the state fee, charges and other payments are paid in the amount of 90 percent from the amount paid in case of the address through the Centers or is direct in the bodies providing services;
part of the amount of the state fees, charges and other payments for the state services rendered through the Single portal, the Republic of Uzbekistan which is subject to the direction in off-budget fund of the Agency of the state services under the Ministry of Justice (further - the Agency), decreases from 20 to 10 percent with pro rata distribution of the released means on other receivers;
the state bodies and the organizations rendering the state services enter the data necessary for rendering the state services, according to the list determined by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the National agency of project management in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan into the databases and information systems in electronic form for forming of electronic databases.
2. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the State committee on land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory, the State center of personalisation under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, to other departments and the organizations rendering the state services to provide, taking into account requirements of information security, provision of information and the data containing in their departmental information systems, resources and databases necessary for rendering the state services in interdepartmental integration platform of the Electronic Government system, and also access of the Agency to necessary information and data.
The list of the separate allowing procedures in the sphere of business activity cancelled since April 1, 2019 according to appendix No. 1;
The schedule on review of the departmental regulatory legal acts containing the regulations determining procedure for rendering the state services with their fixing in regulatory legal acts of higher legal force (further - the Schedule), according to appendix No. 2;
The actions plan on optimization of the state services, forming of electronic databases of the data necessary for rendering the state services, and also integration of departmental information systems and databases into the Electronic Government system according to appendix No. 3.
4. To provide to the ministries and departments review of departmental regulatory legal acts according to the Schedule in the way:
forming of working groups with employees engagement of the Agency, Project management center of the electronic government and digital economy and other interested departments;
carrying out continuous inventory count of the regulatory framework regulating specific type of the state services;
optimizations of the state services, elimination of unreasonable restrictions, excessive ministerial procedures and obsolete mechanisms of regulation;
systematization of regulations by means of reducing acts of the legislation, exception of plurality of regulations and their consolidation in the single regulatory legal act;
reductions of procedures for rendering the state services in compliance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About ministerial procedures";
entering of drafts of the corresponding regulatory legal acts into the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the scheduled time.
5. Assign to heads of the ministries, departments and other organizations specified in appendix No. 3 to this resolution, the personal responsibility for timely and high-quality implementation of the Actions plan.
6. Forbid since August 1, 2019 when rendering the state services reclamation by state bodies and other organizations from physical persons of accumulative pension books, certificates of availability or absence of debt for taxes and other obligatory payments, certificates on registration of the taxpayer, certificates of the paid income and the withheld tax amounts on the income of physical persons.
Determine that state bodies, the government on places and other organizations independently request and receive the documents provided in this Item from bodies of the State Tax Service, JSB People's Bank, the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan by means of electronic interaction it is exclusive by connection to interdepartmental integration platform for receipt of information.
To the State Tax Committee, JSB People's Bank, the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan till July 1, 2019 to enhance the information systems involved in process of rendering the state services and to provide information and documents provided in this Item it is exclusive through interdepartmental integration platform.
7. Grant to the Agency the right to perform through the Centers paid express services in rendering (delivery) the state services with departure on places on the basis of the rates approved by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan. At the same time to provide non-paid rendering express services to persons with disability and to the population of hard to reach areas.
8. Establish the personal responsibility of officials of the state bodies and other organizations rendering the state services for:
timely accomplishment of actions for implementation of the state services rendered only through the Centers;
carrying out scheduled maintenance on servers of the information systems and databases involved in process of rendering the state services out of working hours;
informing the Agency on failures of the information systems and databases involved in process of rendering the state services and also acceptance of immediate measures for their correction.
9. Authorize the Agency to perform monitoring of quality of rendering various services by bodies of economic board, the organizations of housing-and-municipal and operational servicing, including implementation of modern information and communication technologies in process of rendering services and creation of other conveniences to citizens.
Grant to the Agency the right:
bring representation of economic board to bodies, organizations of housing-and-municipal and operational servicing about elimination of the revealed violations and shortcomings, the reasons and conditions promoting them;
bring to the administrative responsibility of guilty officials for violation of requirements and procedure for rendering the state services.
10. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in a month together with the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other interested departments to implement the acceptance mechanism from employees of the Centers of cash and non-cash from applicants when rendering the state services;
in a month together with the interested departments to submit for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers procedure for rendering the state services in the accelerated procedure in the raised rates;
in three-months time together with the interested departments to develop and approve key performance indicators and effectiveness (KPI) (quantity and quality of the rendered services, servicing speed, politeness and competence of the worker, responses of applicants and others) by provision of the state services by employees of state bodies and other organizations, and also evaluation procedure of their activities;
in three-months time to develop and adopt the regulatory legal act providing procedure for granting of the state services through "Call service" of the Agency;
together with the interested departments till May 1, 2020 to provide introduction of the information system "ZAGS Single Electronic Archive" on the basis of use of technology blokcheyn, including on the terms of public-private partnership.
11. To the ministry of national education together with the National agency of project management in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan to include in the training program of discipline "Informatics and information technologies" for the senior classes the special Section devoted to training in skills of use of services of the Electronic Government system, receipt of the most demanded state services with use of modern information and communication technologies including through the Single portal.
12. For the purpose of involvement of potential investors to areas with the lagging behind level of economic development, and also to the remote places to resolve the chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokima of areas and the city of Tashkent allocation to investors of the parcels of land on construction of additional objects within the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 8, 2018 No. PP-3701 "About the organization of construction of buildings of the Centers of the state services in case of National receptions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan in areas (cities) on the terms of public-private partnership" for implementation of business activity in other areas (cities) within the region with preserving all privileges and preferences.
13. Approve the Schedule of construction of buildings of the Centers of the state services according to appendix No. 4.
Assign to the chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas and Tashkent the personal responsibility for timely and high-quality implementation of the Scheduled plan.
To the agency to establish system monitoring of implementation of the Scheduled plan and to quarterly provide information on the course of its execution in Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
14. Exempt for up to November 30, 2021 from customs payments (except for customs fees) the server and computer hardware, components and spare parts, the software, tools and devices, other equipment which are not made in the Republic of Uzbekistan, imported by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Agency for equipment of the Centers, notaries and ZAGS archives according to the lists created in accordance with the established procedure.
15. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution.
16. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the adviser to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan T. A. Hudaybergenov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2019 No. PP-4193
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.