It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On November 26, 2020 No. 71
of November 20, 2020 No. 1724
About the Government budget of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of November 18, 2020, No. 236
Establish the total amount of the income of the Government budget of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021 at the expense of all sources of 27645795 thousand somoni, including:
1) due to tax, non-tax revenues and grants of 20500000 thousand somoni, from them:
a) tax revenues - 18802035 thousand somoni;
b) non-tax receipts - 1397965 thousand somoni;
c) grants for support of the budget at the expense of international financial institutions - 300000 thousand somoni;
2) at the expense of grants and the credits of the state investment projects - 4877605 thousand somoni,
a) the credits - 2340191 thousand somoni;
b) grants - 2537414 thousand somoni;
3) at the expense of special means of budgetary institutions and the organizations - 2268190 thousand somoni.
Establish the total amount of expenses of the Government budget of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021 in the amount of 28108998 thousand somoni, including on financing:
1) state governing bodies - 1430199 thousand somoni;
2) (not for seal);
3) (not for seal)
4) educations - 5597083 thousand somoni;
5) health cares - 2350369 thousand somoni;
6) social insurance and social protection - 4174312 thousand somoni;
7) culture and sport - 1042599 thousand somoni;
8) housing and communal services, environment protection
and forestry - 1275966 thousand somoni;
9) fuel and energy complex - 3832960 thousand somoni;
10) agricultural industry, fishery and hunting - 741193 thousand somoni;
11) the industries and constructions - 193345 thousand somoni;
12) transport and communications - 2259532 thousand somoni;
13) other industries of economy and services - 78599 thousand somoni;
14) other expenses - 3088099 thousand somoni.
1. Establish the extreme size of total amount of central government budget deficit of the Republic of Tajikistan for 2021 in the amount of 0,5 of percent of Gross domestic product or in the amount 463203 thousand somoni.
2. Determine sources of covering of central government budget deficit as follows:
1) due to privatization and lease of republican property - 24000 thousand somoni;
2) by net profit on share of the state in limited liability companies and dividends of the state shares in joint-stock companies - 31000 thousand somoni;
3) from sale of treasurer bills of exchange - 100000 thousand somoni;
4) available funds of the republican budget as of January 1, 2021 - 10000 thousand somoni;
5) at the expense of credit (internal, external) and grant means of international financial institutions - 253078 thousand somoni;
6) economy of means from tenders for public procurement of goods, works and services - 30000 thousand somoni;
7) overfulfillment of the plan of the income of local budgets - 15124 thousand somoni.
3. Establish financing of the principal external debt of the Republic of Tajikistan in the amount of 1487053 thousand somoni, including at the expense of current expenses of the republican budget 1044852 thousand somoni and return of principal debt at the expense of obligations under subloan agreements of 2021 which constitute 847152 thousand somoni, 442201 thousand somoni (except for credit obligations of previous years) at the expense of the following organizations:
1) Open joint-stock holding company of "Barka Tochik" - 398257 thousand somoni;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.