of November 17, 2020 No. PP-4896
About measures for further enhancement of activities of the center of hydrometeorological service of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In recent years certain work on development of hydrometeorological service and enhancement of system of providing industries of economy and the population as hydrometeorological information is carried out.
Now the national hydrometeorological service combines more than 330 Items performing hydrometeorological observation and monitoring of pollution of the surrounding environment by means of which production over 240 types of forecast, satellite, analytical, specialized and help hydrometeorological products is arranged.
At the same time availability of number of the problems which are negatively influencing quality of hydrometeorological servicing and timely submission of information, promoting the stable growth and functioning of such industries of economy which are directly connected with weather as water and agricultural industry, the power, town planning, the industry, transport and tourism, require the appeal of special attention to this sphere.
In particular, insufficient systematization of the legal basis of regulation of hydrometeorological activities, lack of the concept of development of the hydrometeorological service expected long-term outlook, the research activities which are not meeting the modern requirements in this sphere backwardness of network of hydrometeorological observations, excessive centralization of management and processes of preparation of forecasts, and also insufficient level of material stimulation of workers of the sphere do not provide effective implementation of the assigned tasks.
For the purpose of enhancement of systems of providing industries of economy and the population with hydrometeorological and climatic information and implementation of their monitoring, and also wide use of modern information and satellite technologies in obtaining, collection and distribution of hydrometeorological information:
a) The concept of development of hydrometeorological service of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2020 - 2025 (further - the Concept) according to appendix No. 1;
b) "Road map" on realization in 2020 - 2022 of the Concept of development of hydrometeorological service of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - "Road map") according to appendix No. 2;
c) The program for expansion and automation of network of observations of the Center of hydrometeorological service of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Program) according to appendix No. 3.
The program is implemented at the expense of the means of the Government budget provided for the Center of hydrometeorological service of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Uzgidromet) within the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 - 2025, grants of the international financial institutions and the foreign organizations, and also other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
2. Determine Uzgidromet authorized state body in the field of hydrometeorology, and also conducting monitoring of climate change and pollution of the surrounding environment in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Take into consideration that Uzgidromet performs functions of the Regional specialized meteorological center of the World Meteorological Organization, and also the Regional telecommunication center for collection, processing and distribution of hydrometeorological information of the World weather service of the World Meteorological Organization for the states of Central Asia.
3. Form Public institution "Center of development of information technologies in hydrometeorology" (further - Meteoinfoky) based on Information and technical management Meteoinfosistem in case of Uzgidrometa.
the payment procedure of work and awarding established for Uzgidromet's workers extends to Meteoinfokom's workers;
financing of expenses on the current content, strengthening of material and technical resources and additional material work incentives of workers of Meteoinfokom is made at the expense of the Government budget, and also other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
4. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education and Uzgidromet on formation of the Tashkent hydrometeorological technical school (further - Technical school) based on the Tashkent hydrometeorological college with its transfer to Uzgidromet's system.
Determine Technical school basic educational institution by preparation and advanced training of specialists of average link in the field of hydrometeorology, responsible also for development of training programs of professional training in the directions "meteorology", "hydrology", "communication and communications in hydrometeorology".
training in Technical school is performed on the basis of the state order and paid and contractual basis;
content of buildings and constructions, and also compensation of employees of Technical school are performed at the expense of means of the Government budget.
Take into consideration that the Technical school performs functions of Regional training center of the World Meteorological Organization.
5. Implement procedure for advanced training in the Tashkent hydrometeorological technical school of employees of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Agriculture and Uzgidromet conducting activities in spheres "hydrometeorology", "the prevention and prevention of the dangerous hydrometeorological phenomena", "metereologichesky servicing of aircraft", and also "monitoring of pollution of the surrounding environment" on the basis of the program.
To the Ministry of Emergency Situations (T. A. Hudaybergenov), to the Ministry of Defence (B. N. Kurbanov), to the Ministry of Agriculture (D. A. Hodzhayev) to develop the plan of measures for advanced training of the workers for the purpose of the effective organization of accomplishment of this Item in a month.
6. Approve the offer of the Cabinet of Ministers, Ministry of Emergency Situations and Uzgidromet on liquidation of the Gidrometpribor scientific and production enterprise.
7. In structure of the Center of hydrometeorological service:
form the Tashkent municipal government of hydrometeorology.
8. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 31.05.2023 No. UP-81
9. Since January 1, 2021:
a) apply with increase twice tariff coefficients according to the approved grades in compensation on the Single scale of charges in case of determination of official pay rate of workers Uzgidrometa and Meteoinfokom;
b) pay monthly length-of-service allowance to Uzgidromet and Meteoinfokom's workers in the following sizes (in coefficients to official pay rate taking into account stimulation coefficient):
from 2 to 5 years - 0,2; from 5 to 10 years - 0,3; from 10 to 15 years - 0,4; from 15 to 20 years - 0,5; from 20 to 25 years - 0,6; more than 25 years - 0,7.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.